Until you are riddled with guilt.

This bores holes in your skin

It turns and crawls through your flesh

From outside you can see in

Deep inside beyond the tissue.

Inside it stops, momentarily pauses

Whilst it thinks of where to go

It twists around to cause more pain

Before it turns, slowly creeping into your head.

As it moves it picks up debris

Small bits of you that it has wrecked

Pulling it along it drags through your system

The pain is blinding you as it moves.

It reaches your skull and all becomes a blur

Like a dream of a dream life goes on

You struggle on through the days and nights

But living with such pain cannot be real

Real it is though, and as you spiral down

The darkness starts screaming for you

Screaming for you to let it take you over...

...for you to take your own life.

You spiral dow

Yeah. That's in me. Thanks guys. Daisy you really made me laugh earlier (lick?) but it only lasts a short while at the moment and then I'm back with the dark again. Sorry. Am just not good at the moment and I don't want to bring you all down. Thanks to you as well Blue.

Thank u all. Woke up 3am with awful thoughts and feelings and seeing things moving in the room. Managed to sleep a little more but woke up with awful nightmares and I was just saying on here the other day I don't relly get nightmares much anymore. It was a stinker so stayed awake as too scared to go back to sleep. U are all really good to me and I appreciate it. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank u all. Woke up 3am with awful thoughts and feelings and seeing things moving in the room. Managed to sleep a little more but woke up with awful nightmares and I was just saying on here the other day I don't relly get nightmares much anymore. It was a stinker so stayed awake as too scared to go back to sleep. U are all really good to me and I appreciate it. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

How are you now Rose?

Roses

im so sorry youre feeling this bad,i had no idea that things were this bad for you,i hope you have some brighter moments soon.

Take care wounded soul.xxxxxxxxx

So I told him I had made a decision and he was a bit miffed. He's upset I didn't talk to him as my health affects us all. Basically I am now feeling like I am worth nothing and my feelings are worth nothing.

you're not shit hun you are a great person so caring and thoughtful even when you are struggling yourself. you are worth so much and i care about you and your feelings so they do mean something. s/h'ing doesnt prove anything and def doesnt mean you are worth shit, think what you would say to me if i said that hun its a coping mechanism and sometimes no matter how much we hate doing it its something we needed at the time and couldnt see any other way. dont give up hun i know sometimes it can be hard to talk to partners but if you cant talk maybe you could write a poem or print out a post to show him how you are feeling

take care

xxx

thanx guys. Rael, you are right if it was you I'd be saying you are not shit. I will think about this. I think it's been compounded by bad day and nightmares last night. Sure will feel better tomorrow. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• 7 months later...

Archived