Mental Health Forums

The Worst Movie You've Ever Seen

AndyL

Can't be on TV. There's just so much soul-crushingly bad stuff there that we could just end up talking about after-school specials from the seventies for years.

Anyway, I'm leaning towards Star Trek V, although Caligula might just be it. I actually thought that one would be about Roman history!

Was Star Trek V Nemesis with Picard? I saw it at the movies and it was so bad... However. worst movie of all time has to be any of the Steven Segal atrocities. Great martial artist, crap actor.

Star Trek V was the one where they went searching for God and seemed to have found him, sort of, somewhere near Tucson. William Shatner directed, from a story by William Shatner. Now I like the Shat, but this was just horrible.

Worst film ever Wolf-creek, purley coz it scared me shit-less, the scenes are horrific, makes me shudder thinking about it....what made it worse was that its based on a true story.......im a sensitive soul you see.easily affected by films, if i watch gangster films, i start thinking i am one, even after the film....im a bit weird though :P

x

gotta be the Saw movies.

Never seen worse horror movies in my life than saw <_<

i loved the number 23

gets ya thinking, plus there's a hot blonde girl in it!

:blink:

:lol:

I loved O Brother Where Art Thou. It was worth it to me for the Holly Hunter scene alone. But then again I'm just nuts for her.

War of the World - the tom cruise version.

I can't watch Cruise without cringeing anyway, but this film was just dire. I kept hoping he'd die.

I agree with Oh Brother Where Art Thou too. I usually love the Cohn brothers films but just didn't get this one at all.

OMG jades, I hated Lost in Translation too!! So overrated and hyped - boo-o-o-oring!!

My fave movie of all time is such a turkey, I doubt anyone even knows it... 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club band' starring Peter Frampton and the Bee Gees. X)

Archived