Mental Health Forums

New Here

chelles444

hi everyone, i have just joined today and feel good that i have found an eating disorder place where i can write down my feelings and thoughts. I have suffered an ED for many years.. too long:( i have anorexia with purging started as bulimia many years ago now. I know the daily uphill battle all of us have to suffer it is never ending it seems, i do not know if i will ever be able to let go of this awful soul destroying illness, but i can but hope maybe one day.... Well thats me quickly i guess, i hope to maybe chat with you soon tc x

hey most of the people here are borderline personality but i know when iwas treated for anorexia they diagosed me as bpd are u? i am and i fight bulumia to welcome hugs xxx

hi everyone, i have just joined today and feel good that i have found an eating disorder place where i can write down my feelings and thoughts. I have suffered an ED for many years.. too long:( i have anorexia with purging started as bulimia many years ago now. I know the daily uphill battle all of us have to suffer it is never ending it seems, i do not know if i will ever be able to let go of this awful soul destroying illness, but i can but hope maybe one day.... Well thats me quickly i guess, i hope to maybe chat with you soon tc x

welcome!im daisy

xx

hey most of the people here are borderline personality but i know when iwas treated for anorexia they diagosed me as bpd are u? i am and i fight bulumia to welcome hugs xxx

welcome!im daisy

xx

welcome!im daisy

xx

hi daisy thank you also for your reply,

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I'm totally new to this site and thought that I would introduce myself,

I have been diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Depression and Anorexia. I have been suffering from everything apart from the Anorexia ever since I was 17 and sexually assaulted by someone I counted as a boyfriend/friend at the time. I only told one person straight after it happened and no one else (not even the police due to being in denial) and kept it a secret from my family up until about 6 months ago (I'm now 23). The anorexia started about 2 years ago and I have been in therapy since the start of september 2008. I am now wanting to recover from the anorexia and my therapist has told me to sort out a vegetarian meal plan (meat is a BIG anxiety food of mine!) which will help me gain weight steadily at a rate of 1 to 2 pounds a week. Only problem is that I feel directionless as the anorexia has distorted my sense of what I count as a standard portion size and my therapist isnt that helpful regarding the nutrition side of things so i was wondering if anybody knew of any healthy meals (really quick and simple to cook as i get more anxious about what im about to eat the longer i have to wait for it to cook) or any healthy snacks that doesnt involve peanut butter since i hate the taste of it!

Any help would be appreciated! x :unsure:

Archived