Mental Health Forums

Snowing

Frog

So far its a great day, ITS SNOWING HERE!!!!!

I love the snow

And I have done it, taken the frist step to getting more counslling, I emailed a counseller yesterday and she has repiled saying she has a apace for me, and could help with the issues I have, I can ring her later to make an appointment.

I am feeling pleased with myself cos I have final done it, its taken me so long but I have done it. Phewwwww!!!!

YES!!!!!!

hugs to everyone

froggie :)

Give yourself many good pats on the back froggie, doing something positive about recovery takes guts, but is so rewarding. Revel in these congratulations, you should be proud.

Anwen

Way To Go and Woo Hoo Froggie! Finally, a couneselour! Wonderful! :D You did a wonderful thing and made a good decision there for yourself froggie! :D

I am so proud of you for getting a counselour. You made a good start for yourself. :hug2:

It's the best news I heard all day! ;):)

xxxKatie

YEY YOU FROGGIE

WELL DONE - GOOD MOVE.

I love the snow too - makes me all smiley inside. The ground is white over and it is fluttering down outside.

Really happy for you frog - you is a star :P:bigarmhug[1]:

Flower x

Hi there Froggie Tadpole

Take the credit for having the courage to find a new counsellor. Good on you.

Proud of you.

I wish you all the best on this journey......

(((((((((Froggie tadpole))))))))))

Liz x

Well done, you obviously knew that you needed more help, but taking the first step is not always easy...

As for snowing, we have had snow everyday all day for about a week here, but its not settling :(

Archived