Mental Health Forums

Bulimia Out Of Control

jades

im feeling extreemly fat and comared to when i was anorexic i am feel overwhelmeed want to just cut all this fat off i hate it hate my body i must lose this weight or i will be forcfed to do something extreme

You are not a piece of shit jade...you are a lovely person you really are.You feel down right now and thats affecting how you feel about yourself.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my eating disordered thoughted thought hsve totslly tsken over that all i can think of those same thoughts that nearly killed me with anorexia when iwas 23 are back and theyre flooding my thoughs so much so that i can think of nothing else im sorry

my eating disordered thoughted thought hsve totslly tsken over that all i can think of those same thoughts that nearly killed me with anorexia when iwas 23 are back and theyre flooding my thoughs so much so that i can think of nothing else im sorry

Dont be sorry jade....youve come so far with you eating disorder.You can get through this

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I thought bulimia involved an attempt at self-purging (chucking or laxatives) - how can they label you bulimic if you don't......they're havin a laugh.

This is what i thought, or rather they are taking the 'p***'.

There are several forms of non-purging Bulimia, such as Exercise Bulimia ===> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exercise_bulimia

I have been the same weight since i was 18, and i do not have any issues with my body/weight/image, i just do not eat when i am stressed/upset. I expect when the diagnoses was finally made, BPD, they saw my eating disorder and shoved on a lable to cover the SH aspect of BPD or i have an issue with my weight in my head and they have not told me yet ? The MH system where i live in Kent (UK) is a joke, it has taken them 4 years to come up with BPD rather than depression and my insistance that something is not right up stairs and i do not want any more of their bloody drugs.

I lost 1 year of my life a few years ago as they zombiefied me with an Anti-Depressant and a Behavioural Modifying Drug combination. It is the only time i have felt 'fine' for the past 10+ years as i was so out of it on their drugs i did not have any feelings or emotions in general.

hi jades, we're all here to help. dont be too so hard on yourself. ive got undiagnosed binge eating disorder. if i know im going to have a stressful day i dont eat the day before and on that day, so i can just eat and eat until i feel better, after i get stressed. then depending on how bad i feel, i take a few painkillers with a bottle of wine so im sick or a few laxitives, or i dont eat again until im really stressed. i feel guilty whenever i eat too much and i disgust myself for giving in to my urge. x

Archived