Mental Health Forums

Im Trying

lostsoul

im going to get my fluoxetine today. and im gonna take it today.

im also going to the doctors to ask about a couple of weird lumps i have around my left ear. its been bugging me cos it could be cancer i guess. why should i care? i guess there are just better ways to die than others. hopefully it isnt cancer. i doubt i will know by the end of the day.

i am going to the shop to get in some food so that i can eat properly today.

i am going to see the benefits office about, well, benefits. i know i have been offered this job, but for christ's sake, im about as stable as a see-saw. i cant help thinking it will all end in tears. i just cant be running off to hotels with the intention of topping myself. it isnt fair to my employer. i hate this.

anyway. thats the day's itinerary.

Walking with you lost, we are with you, gonna catch you if you fall.

go easy on yourself, take your time with things, and most important of all treat yourself to something nice, not just the once either.

Sending warm safe friendly hugs

here 4u

froggie :hug2:

well i got the fluoxetine. went to the doctors too, and they reckon it is most likely a couple of tiny cysts that will sort themselves out, but they are gonna check up on it in a month, and if they have not gone down, maybe they will do a biopsy.

anyhow. im a bit annoyed. the doc seemed totally clueless. i hope he's right cos if it is cancer surely its bad to wait a month. wish i could trust doctors. wish i could not think the worst and be optimistic for once.

making more chicken soup now, as is my addiction. and compulsion. it feels good to eat it. what else can i say? omg im trying to justify chicken soup. god i need these drugs.

ty frog and lady. hugs right back for ya....

gosh life seems hard sometimes.

xxx

Archived