Mental Health Forums

No Support At Home

adski74

i live in a house with surrounded by people..granted two of them are kids and the other is my girlfriend and treats me like shit..its a constant battle to feel happy and uplifted but it never happens...i constantly feel sad/down/lonely/unwanted and im sick of it...now i sit up stairs like an outcast..i dont know what to do?

Hi there, sorry to hear you having bad day. I can relate totally to what you are saying. i feel so lonely even though i have two children and a very undersatnding husband.

Are you taking medication

Amanda x

Hi there, sorry to hear you having bad day. I can relate totally to what you are saying. i feel so lonely even though i have two children and a very undersatnding husband.

Are you taking medication

Amanda x

i've taken several kinds over the years and they did nothing for me what so ever ive got an app with a new dr tomorrow so im hoping he can help where others have failed..its so horrible feeling like this sometimes i just wish i was gone....

I know its such a struggle and a battle with yourself and you just want it to all go away.There is help out there tho and its finding what works for you,it cant help that you are not treated well at home.Thats another issue that needs to be dealt with after you have sorted yourself out and are stronger.

hope the doc helps,it will get easier

xx

many thanks for the help...my girlfriend told me on xmas day that she wants to be with someone else by txt while i was derpressed so that made me worse..and i live with her..prob is i have no where else to go so i have to wait till i a.get a job .b.save money for own place so im constantly down every single day!

many thanks for the help...my girlfriend told me on xmas day that she wants to be with someone else by txt while i was derpressed so that made me worse..and i live with her..prob is i have no where else to go so i have to wait till i a.get a job .b.save money for own place so im constantly down every single day!

Its a difficult situation...look to the future and think of it as a new start.

xx

Is it your girlfriends house? Sounds like she is being very cold towards you. I assume she knows all about your mental health probs.

Things will get better

Amanda x

Is it your girlfriends house? Sounds like she is being very cold towards you. I assume she knows all about your mental health probs.

Things will get better

Amanda x

yes its her house and she knows im ill yet she suffers from not thinking before you speak so shes constantly triggering me off by saying things i dont want or even need to hear...i know that if it was the other way round id support her all the way but thats just me i guess

thanks amanda..x

Its sometimes really hard to word a reply on here, when people feel as low as you all they need is a hug and you can't do that on line.

Big hugs

Amanda x x

appreciate it Amanda thanks thats more than i got off my girlfriend.....x

sorry you having a hard time :( its horrible living with someone who doesnt treat you right especially if you are not in a position to move out. i really hope the new doctor helps you. keep us posted hun

:bigarmhug[1]:

take care

xxx

sorry you having a hard time :( its horrible living with someone who doesnt treat you right especially if you are not in a position to move out. i really hope the new doctor helps you. keep us posted hun

:bigarmhug[1]:

take care

xxx

went to my docs yesterday he was rubbish told me how down i was he said meds were'nt the right way to go i asked for councelling he gave me a leaflet...then to top it off my g/friend or should i say ex txt me saying i should move out coz shee keeps hurting me and i dont deserve it??? what the hell??? gets worse every damn day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was the leaflet about, was any concrete help offered???

Lilly

no nothing it was a waste of time...i told him exactly how i felt and i even said the words i need help..ive been so stupid today ive let my friend down big time...i tell them not to sh but today i carved the words everyone hates me and i hate my life on my arm im so sorry....is just talking on heres good...but i cant get a hug from any of you can i and thats all i want...ive let myself and everyone down.....im sorry

hey, STOP

you have let NO ONE down

bloody gp, what the hell is wrong with them

see someone else, even if its a different surgery, as a visitor,

no meds, no counselling? wtf?

what did he suggest then - the prat

You could call a surgery - any one - and ask if they have a gp with an interest in mh

Sorry but that REALLY pisses me off - cant he see your hurting

well I am sending you LOADS of hugs, and know what that empty feeling is like

if you dont get any joy - call PALS - you will find contact numbers on local NHS website - if you cant pm me and I will have a go

I used them for mh team, and the woman was really really good, and kind

:bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]:

hey, STOP

you have let NO ONE down

bloody gp, what the hell is wrong with them

see someone else, even if its a different surgery, as a visitor,

no meds, no counselling? wtf?

what did he suggest then - the prat

You could call a surgery - any one - and ask if they have a gp with an interest in mh

Sorry but that REALLY pisses me off - cant he see your hurting

well I am sending you LOADS of hugs, and know what that empty feeling is like

if you dont get any joy - call PALS - you will find contact numbers on local NHS website - if you cant pm me and I will have a go

I used them for mh team, and the woman was really really good, and kind

:bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]:

thank you walker means alot i have made a new app for tomorrow just hope this ones better...again thank you....

Archived