Mental Health Forums

Where Do You Wish You Lived?

AndyL

Do you ever wish you lived somewhere other than where you live now?

I know a lot of you are from the UK and may be bored silly where you live, but it has always been my dream to live in London. That way I could be the guy with the accent.

yes

somewhere with snow in winter

somewhere with less cars and more fields

perhaps in Canada

somewhere of my own

(London is SO noisy and manic - and everyone has an accent :lol:

Right now, out in the aberdeen countryside - I am calmest and happiest the moment Im away from people, so right now during getting better I just want to be away from all the loud, brash, annoying, scary-to-me-simply-by-dint-of-being-human humans that are around. But have a car so i can come and see my T. Just spend the days roaming the hills and seaside - there is some of that wihtin reach from me, it is nice, its just that its hard to see all that without going through city and .. yanoo .. PEOPLE :o

i would love to live in a zoo someware nice and warm be feed everyday lots of people to come and look at me

and say hello it would be great

or on the moon my father always said i was an alien so maybe i would be happer there

:blink:

Right now, out in the aberdeen countryside - I am calmest and happiest the moment Im away from people, so right now during getting better I just want to be away from all the loud, brash, annoying, scary-to-me-simply-by-dint-of-being-human humans that are around. But have a car so i can come and see my T. Just spend the days roaming the hills and seaside - there is some of that wihtin reach from me, it is nice, its just that its hard to see all that without going through city and .. yanoo .. PEOPLE :o

Sounds great

i would love to live in a zoo someware nice and warm be feed everyday lots of people to come and look at me

and say hello it would be great

or on the moon my father always said i was an alien so maybe i would be happer there

:blink:

Lol

The zoo thing was cute

It would be like Madagascar. Are you like the lion, the zebra, the monkeys or the penguins?

i like dublin. id like to live in the town i was brought up in in dublin, i dont really like this part too much. its kinda soul-less.

but galway rocks, i tried moving there a few years back, but too much hassle w selling houses, moving jobs etc.

my dad was from galway, so i have relatives there.

its much less menacing than dublin. chilled.

and im going to see morrissey there in april, even staying in the g hotel, so looking 4ward to it!

decided i needed a treat.

but i love camping equally.

as long as galway and morrissey are involved, fuckit, im there.

I know a lot of you are from the UK and may be bored silly where you live, but it has always been my dream to live in London. That way I could be the guy with the accent.

The London accent is great, London also seems pretty nice from the parts I've been to and the transport is brillient compared to what it's like round me :lol:

I wouldn't mind living in London.

Where I would most want to live is either Norway or Japan, both seem like nice places.

i love where i love in brighton but this last week ive been fantasising about what my dream home would have if my wicked witch mother dies and leaves me her posh house!

id buy a house on the seafront overlooking the sea so i can see the sun set ovwer the water with a big garden and a conservetry with a swimspa in it and a big bathroom with an infinty bath from kohler and a steam shower thingie and a meditation hut and sauna in the garden!

aah!!its good to dream!

but if i could have my ex back id be happy anywhere

The London accent is great, London also seems pretty nice from the parts I've been to and the transport is brillient compared to what it's like round me :lol:

I wouldn't mind living in London.

Where I would most want to live is either Norway or Japan, both seem like nice places.

See, I'm American, so I want to be the guy all the ladies crowd around admiring my foreign accent. This happens to English guys over here all the time. Love Actually has it exactly right--American girls are strangely attracted to men with British accents. Irish guys too, big time. Not sure about Scots. Jades, Tammy, do I have this right? (I know I do.)

The Irish accent is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy

xx

daisy

Thanks ;)

Your welcome lol!

Good job i havent spoke to you over the phone...i would be stalking you!ha.

xxx

i like dublin. id like to live in the town i was brought up in in dublin, i dont really like this part too much. its kinda soul-less.

but galway rocks, i tried moving there a few years back, but too much hassle w selling houses, moving jobs etc.

my dad was from galway, so i have relatives there.

its much less menacing than dublin. chilled.

and im going to see morrissey there in april, even staying in the g hotel, so looking 4ward to it!

decided i needed a treat.

but i love camping equally.

as long as galway and morrissey are involved, fuckit, im there.

Enjoy Morrissey. should be deadly. I am from Dublin myself but for some reason have always loved Galway.

heaven

hell - i would be supreme ruler mwhoar :lol:

ok slightly more realistically, Germany (most of the bands i listen to play europe and specifically Germany) or America, Nevada, nearish the desert, love it (i watch way too much CSI and dont doubt this is the main reason :lol: )

xxx

Wish i lived in Greece, have a little house thats not cluttered up with all this junk that i don't need, grow my own veggies, be out in the country, near the sea, away from the city hussle n bussle n horrible crowds of shoppers. Perfect!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to live some where that isn't so cut off! I live in the United Kingdom in a small village, I do like the peace and quiet but it means there's nothing really to do here, we have to travel to do everything, to even go to a shop and as I can't drive that's quite annoying for me! I don't really want to live in a big city but something in between would be nice!

Archived