Mental Health Forums

Where Do You Wish You Lived?

AndyL

I'd love to either live on isla de mujeres or way up high in the Rockies on a huge ranch with no neighbors for miles and miles and miles!

Btw, I agree with daisy, Irish guys accent's are soooo hott, but I have more of a soft spot for Scottish guys! Mmmmm a scottish brogue and a guy who can look manly in a kilt, whats better? Lol I might be biased since I am scottish american though.

Andy -

You come from NY heck man you already have an accent. lol

As for myself, NORTH CAROLINA - BABY!!!!! Florida was ok, Texas

is nice, Tarheels country baby for me.

March

Actually, March, I only lived in NY for 23 years. I grew up in Nebraska and Oregon (which are exotic to most New Yorkers) which means, to an American, that I sound like I'm from nowhere.

Now after seeing Last Chance Harvey, which takes place in London, I want to live there more than ever. The nowhere guy has the accent!

i probably have the strangest one id live in a tibetan monestary i bet it is so peaceful there nowhere ore peaeful i can thinkof

Ireland or somewhere on the east coast. As long as I'm near water. I would like to have an old house (that's safe) with Nick and our baby a bit out of town (like his parent's house except older). Later on, I'd like to have another kid. Oh! And Nick could have a job he likes that we can live off of and I could write.

I want to live in Russia.

My god i love that heavy accent ^^,

If i wasnt with my current partner, i would probably seek out a russian guy somewhere....XD lol!!

Plus Russia is COLD!! not hot!!! YAY! I hate hot countrys like a fat kid hates salad.

Plus russian guys (and girls not picky tbh ;):blush: ) they have such chiseled features. Sexy B)

San Diego used to be nice 20 years ago, but I don't think it's so great now. Still, it's sunny and warm all year round. I also hear that Omaha, Nebraska has a growing arts community, plus the living is cheap. The GF wants to live in Florida on the coast, which is probably where I'll end up. I'll be happy as long as I can drive to Disney World now and then.

I want to live in Russia.

My god i love that heavy accent ^^,

If i wasnt with my current partner, i would probably seek out a russian guy somewhere....XD lol!!

Plus Russia is COLD!! not hot!!! YAY! I hate hot countrys like a fat kid hates salad.

Plus russian guys (and girls not picky tbh ;):blush: ) they have such chiseled features. Sexy B)

LOL, I have Russian accent - because I am from Croatia, and our language is very similar to Russian - Slavic as well :D

So nice to hear that somebody loves our harsh accent, because ppl usually adore Italian or French English accent, and stay away from Slavics :lol:

I live in Scotland so get all 4 seasons. I love being warm in summer (not hot) and freezy cold in winter. My life would be better if I could find a bit of woodland within a couple of hours of Glasgow (for the museums), build my own little ecohouse and grow my own food. I would become known as the crazy witch and all the kids would be scared of me! I would rescue animals and become proficient in herblore, crafts and anything else I'd need to know to survive alone.

I would be open to visitors but only when I felt like it and only for a couple of hours at a time.

Perhaps I should've been a hermit living in a cave.

Right now? I wish I worked as a social worker in southern california (LA area). I wish I lived on the beach in a nice house. But, not close enough to the beach that it was dangerous. Just right! I wish I lived in a nice house decked out by that interior decorator Nate from the Oprah show....all snazzy. Wouldn't it be nice? :)

Good question, Andy. Gets me thinkin about something other than my head for a change! :D

I really liked Turkey and would love to live there. Anywhere warm and sunny and not like here where winter means living under a carpet of clouds for 6 months.

Do you ever wish you lived somewhere other than where you live now?

I know a lot of you are from the UK and may be bored silly where you live, but it has always been my dream to live in London. That way I could be the guy with the accent.

I want to live on an island that knows exactly what I want so when I feel hunger it produces my favourite food and when I want a cuddle or a cry their are comforting arms for me - I know its fantasy you did say dream.

I live in Cornwall England if I lived on my own as I have a husband i would do a two week swap houses with you then you can visit london and the cornish riveriia and beautiful countryside - keep well

Archived