Mental Health Forums

Recovery Of Routine

AJ12082004

Today was my first day of classes. It started out horribly. The school CANNOT get my financial aid worked out, and, by the time I was supposed to be in my first class, my entire schedule had been changed. But I got to go to my second two classes. That was enough for me to pick up on my routine. :) Of course, this means the old habit of smoking between classes and seeing people I swore off of a long time ago, but it's okay. Those things just come with the routine. I feel so much more stable. It's not that any of the bs I've been dealing with has gone away, and it's not that I'm any less anxious in a classroom than I ever have been. It's just the routine. It's just that feeling of something being normal.

routine really can help, i hate uncertainty i have to know pretty much what im doing constantly any uncertainty and i fall apart panicking. glad this is helping you :)

xxx

Really glad to hear you have managed to pick yourself up an old rountine, I think its hard for us with BPD to have any kind of routine or stick to it so if you can fabulous!!!!!

Lilly

Archived