Mental Health Forums

Exams Start Monday

Boy_Blue

You are doing really well and yo ushouldn't beat yourself up over some biscuits and a few crisps, as the others have said tomorrow is another day. We are all here for you because you are such a caring and thoughtful person and we want you to be happy. Hugs xxx

I may be too late, but I'm new and I wanted to wish you the best of luck with your exams...I will be sitting some exams this semester too (well one) and I wanted you to know that you're not alone.

It's a hard time for anyone, but for those with MH problems it's a true nightmare. Hold on to the fact that it WILL be over soon, you can only do your best. Whatever happens, the fact that you got through them is enough to be proud of.

I, and other's from this forum I'm sure, will be thinking of you x

Have to say I am genuinely touched by all the positive comments. With friends like this who needs the exams. I have resolved myself that I will more than likely fail this one and pass the other 3 anyway and I can always repeat it. I tried to do a whole semesters work in 2 days and it was too much. I will have 6 weeks to prepare for the resit.

So thank you all from the bottom of my heart and I will return the favour when I am stronger.

xxx

Hey, If you've already decided to "wing" one exam then go for it.....the resits are there for a reason. Best of luck, and hey if that means wishing you luck in the summer then so be it! Take the time you need, do not judge yourself by any other standards.....what you achieve is great, be proud of that you DO get through and ignore the rest because you ALWAYS have time to try again. x

1st exam done. It went really crap and I am going to have to repeat but I don't care. I am just glad its over. Next one on Wednesday and I only need 15% in that one to pass that subject so I am confident on that one.

Thank you all for the support. It really helped me and made me feel grateful for all I have.

Cheers,

B.

You never know, it may have gone better than you thought. I've passed exams before that I was sure I'd failed. Least it's done now. You got through it. Hugs xxx

1st exam done. It went really crap and I am going to have to repeat but I don't care. I am just glad its over. Next one on Wednesday and I only need 15% in that one to pass that subject so I am confident on that one.

Thank you all for the support. It really helped me and made me feel grateful for all I have.

Cheers,

B.

you'll do it boy blue

xxx

Cheers,

B.

you'll do it boy blue

xxx

Na really I don't mind and I failed. I have 6 weeks to prepare for resits. Its grand. Studying for next one on Wednesday and I feel ok about that one.

My diet is not great but not too bad. I have decided to take it easy on myself this week and have a couple of treats and start again from Monday. When I say stopped I mean the odd biscuit or an extra slice of toast. I am not inhaling pizza and curry like I used to.

So hows everyone else doing?

Me still mentally better but my throat glands are going for a hostile takeover soon and I may have to withdraw to the duvet again...:-(

I would rather the glands then the mental and day missis!

Hows the light box? Does it take a few weeks to see if it is making a difference?

I think it does take a few days but I have a thread about it and will keep you posted cos may be useful for others as well. Yeah, I'd rather have hostile glands than be depressed. Have doctor on Weds. Just been sleepy-byes for a couple of hours. Glad my happy thoughts cheered you up. xxxxxxxx

glad you not worried about that exam and really glad you so positive about the next one. you deserve some treats and this kind of pressure its better to not put any extra stress so a little of what you like is always good :)

good luck for wed

xxx

glad you not worried about that exam and really glad you so positive about the next one. you deserve some treats and this kind of pressure its better to not put any extra stress so a little of what you like is always good :)

good luck for wed

xxx

2 down. Second one went great

good luck for wed

xxx

Glad it went well

xxx

good luck for wed

xxx

Glad it went well

xxx

And how are you this evening Miz Duck?

I'm alright thanks...just been busy and been one of those days today!

how about you?

Sound as a pound on the ground that is being licked by a hound while it walks round and round.

I am good. If you need a chat give me a shout.

:bigarmhug[1]:

Archived