Mental Health Forums

Embarassing (sp?) Any Mummys Out There?

Jinxsta

....... I can't pee, feel like I really need to go, go to the toilet and nothing happens, its really winding me up like an itch I can't scratch. I know it can be a symtom of cystitus (SP?) but i haven't got the burning feeling or anything....just that annoying little feeling that i need to go but its just not happening, like im toilet shy or something..........need mummy :(

advice :(

X

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can i not just buy something from the chemist, lol eventhough I dont know what it is.<-----------clutching at straws!

X

Well, a pressional 'Mummy' would say get to the GP but seeing as I'm a 'new-age Mummy' I know most GP's are idiots and the pharmacist is more qualified so yeah, as pharmacist first but if they say go to GP then you must go, alright?

Yeah ill keep u updated. Tea??? whats that??? lol, I been on the beer since 8 last night, haven't slept and still on the beer.....can't get drunk 4some reason :(

XxX

These are some lyrics by a band I like called Therapy (probably too old for you but is rock stuff). I used to listen to these a lot when I couldn't get drunk. Is ironic really. They must feel the same way we do even though they are a successful band and had the world at their feet. These guys and Radiohead and obviously the late Curt Cobain.

Nowhere - Therapy

Heaven kicked you out, you wouldn't wear a tie

Staring at some pictures by yourself

At something that you want to have but will never get

Going nowhere, going nowhere,...

You get drunk every night, you can't get drunk on life

Shouting at the world you'll never change

But it's what's inside you've got to rearrange

Going nowhere, going nowhere

I know, don't help myself much do I?.... couple of nights ago my resillience to alcohol was beyond a joke, 2pints of fosters, 9 bottles of calsberg export, 2 glasses of chardonnay, and 4 cans of castlemaine.....and perfectly sober...one of my kidneys was well hurting the next day though, couldnt even lay on that side.

Wow they are good lyrics... gonna download it, love radioheads Creep.

XxX

that was like my signature song when I was late teen! Creep leadsinger struggled with mh issues a long time. Guess u into similar music to me then? Early 90's was the whole indie/rock thing - couldn't get enough. At moment though keep just listening to Nickleback again and again. Just realised don't know much bout you. You boy/girl, what age? I lived in Porstmouth area couple of months back in summer of '95, moved onto Bournemouth then to Oz had a great time.

God my taste in music varies so much, my media player goes from beethoven to heavy metal, got a song for all occassions though.

Im 22 and female, although most of the time i act like a 16year old lad. Love portsmouth, don't know why really coz everyone always knows ya business, can't fart without half the population of the city knowing about it. How old ru?

XxX

Blimey you can hold your drink Mrs!!!!! I'm same with music, played classical piano from when I was 7 so like all the classics, rock 'n'roll, blues (not so keen on the jazz as goes on a bit), pop etc... is good to like lots of different stuff but the heavier stuff is my rock!!

I'm 33 mother of 2 living in northwest but was raised in Hampshire so know it well, although was top on Surrey borders. You can view my profile on here if you like.

I like expressing myself through art and creative writing and cooking great tasty food for others.

LOL thats like a description of me.....creative creatures we are!

XxX

I gotta get some rest, still not well bunny. Lovely speaking with you, really enjoyed getting to know you Jinxsta. I'll be back later hope you feel better. Roses xxxxxxxxxx

hey jinxta about your wee problem just relaized if your kidneys hurt you problably have a bladder infectio and have to go to gp or you can damage your kidney i diidntnow mine have scar and one is enlarge all u need is antobiotics and just to pee in cup for doc know thats not what u wanna hear but i like u and dont want o see you hurt in anywayxxx

hey jinx

whenever i get a bladder/kidney inf, i always bypass the cystitus stage, so never get the burning feeling etc.

usually my first sign is not wanting to wee, then within an hour i am peeing pure blood and have back ache :mellow:

if u dont wana go dr's, tho really u should, u need anti-bio's, try this...

NO BEER lol, firstly cause it dehydrates u, lots of water, cranberry juice, u can get tabs from health shops that are specific to kidneys/bladder...

but if u get a fever, start peeing blood, get real bad lower back pain, or bladder pain, u need to go dr's asap... i once enbded up in hosp for a week, due to kidney inf, my kidneys started shutting down, not nice

hope u feel better soon x

This is all true and can happen quite quickly so keep an eye on it babe. Let me know how you get on. Cranberry juice is really good advice. If you not too keen on it water it down with something (non alcoholic!!!) or put lemonade in it as long as you drink plenty to flush out your kidneys.

def sounds like cystitius but trayas right it can go into a kidney infection and it is horrible u dont want to be peeing blood.. please see gp but if not u can buy over the counter cystitis drink sachets from chemist and they alkalise the pee i think, but they dont always work as well as antibiotics, and cranberry juice is great too.. u need to drink lots of water to dilute the pee. hope u get it sorted. hugs faerie xx

Thanks 4 the replies, now i gotta decide...doctors, no beer, doctors, no beer....Lol only joking (you'll have to excuse me in a very stooopid mood, get like that without sleep). I have had backache aswell esp round my cocsics (my god how the hell do ya spell that?) my kidney feels enlarged like its rubbing on my bottem rib. If i pee blood today is it necessary to ring out of hours doc? And if i go 2moro will i have to pee in the surgery, coz i cant pee on demand esp not at the moment, i'll get some cranberry juice and vodka today...minus the vodka.

Thanks for caring....giving me a warm fuzzy feeling....maybe thats from sticking finger in the plug socket....again im joking.

XxXxXxX

Archived