Mental Health Forums

Embarassing (sp?) Any Mummys Out There?

Jinxsta

glad to hear your a least in good spiritsdespite the kidney if it gets very painful thre are times when u cant physically pee so i would try on call doc and get advice at least take care hun xxxx

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if u start weeing blood AND get a fever then call emergency dr's, or if u pass out, or get that uncomfy with the pain it takes ur breath, if not just go dr's in morn. best to take the first wee u do with u, just use an old tablet bottle with screw top, thats what i do if got no wee sample bottle's at home. when u get up, start to have a wee, stop, then do the sample, stop, and then wee as normal. u should use the middle part of ur wee as its most strongest there. till then, lots of fluid's... but if u do start to feel really ill, call NHS direct for advice x

AAAAaaaarrgggg, things aren't right downstairs, its making me feel dirty, now my ocd goin crazy....its filthy and theres blood but its dead blood, have felt dizzy all day and walking into things....but thats probably through no sleep. :( X

babe u need o at least call doc if not see him this ould be dangerous orit couldjust be combinatio of smal things at his point only a doctor can tell u pls just call fr advice take care hun xxxx

oh hun ive had kidney infections and they are horrible i hope you can get to the doctors, great advice there def plenty of water and cranberry juice if you got some. also some herbal teas are diuretics (make you pee) like dandelion, damiana, nettle, celery.

if you feeling rotten definitely call the out of hours docs, if nothing else they can give you advice.

xxx

.........pain got worse yesterday (no more blood, but other stuff), got lathergic and dizzy got a lift to asda to get some cranberry juice, started bumping into things came back was freezing cold, wrapped up well but was still cold yet dripping with sweat.....finally got to sleep last night, woke up in pain still, plus my neck started hurting, lots of them little lumps present. Ok so enough was enough, went to the GP surgery for emergencey appointment, said all the docs had left (WTF), went to walk in centre, done urine test...(6glasses of water and 4attempts later). Nurse calls me in, urine test clear..... 20 questions later, she says i need to see my GP about IBS and that she thinks my symptoms are due to low mood and my MH probs and that i should get in touch with the MH team asap....does this make sense to anyone??? My kidney still feels like its been trampled on, my neck hurts to move spreading down my spine, cold, can't pee properley and have lost 8lb in 10days (have cut down, but only usually lose 2 or 3 pound in that time) and this is all due to my head issues????

XxXx

well im sorry your not better but im glad you kidneys are ok all i can sa is wtf ? i wihh i could make u eel better can u try drinkin boost or ensure for weight maybe ur losing so fst cause not drinking ? take care xxxxxx

U need a first morning wee sample. They should not have diagnosed you like that because when you drink a lot in order to provide a urine sample it waters down the stuff in it. Get a bottle from GP and do one in morning. xxx

Hi Jades,

Whats boost? in the UK its an energy drink, (along the same lines as redbull). I never have drank alot of fluids, unless they involve alcohol or tea and coffee which are all dehydrating i know.

XxXx

roses is right, it might be the start of a water inf and so wouldnt show... it does sound like one, do a first thing wee, but till then try and drink plenty. IBS can make you get bladder pains, i do, but its best to be checked... hope you feel better soon hun x

Boost and ensure are special nutritional drinks you can have when you are losing weight. A lot of elderly use them and I had them when had bad eating disorde weight loss. They build you back up. xxx

Thanks guys, gonna be at the reception desk at the docs first thing, im happy with the weight-loss, i think we have a nutritional drink called Complan here, but will they make me put the weight back on?

I've gotta be better by Wednedsay, coz thats the last day I see my old CC before she emigrates and im taking us indoor rock climbing..I would still go if i had two broken legs but i would much rather be doing it with a smile than a cringe.

XXX

Thanks Rael.......makes a change im usually so stubborn with admitting im in pain and admitting i need medical help....probably down to the support from all you guys.

X

....... I can't pee, feel like I really need to go, go to the toilet and nothing happens, its really winding me up like an itch I can't scratch. I know it can be a symtom of cystitus (SP?) but i haven't got the burning feeling or anything....just that annoying little feeling that i need to go but its just not happening, like im toilet shy or something..........need mummy :(

advice :(

X

I had the same problem i phoned NHS direct and they told me to run the water tap listen to it and sit in a cool bath (no cold but cool) then it happend i went

....... I can't pee, feel like I really need to go, go to the toilet and nothing happens, its really winding me up like an itch I can't scratch. I know it can be a symtom of cystitus (SP?) but i haven't got the burning feeling or anything....just that annoying little feeling that i need to go but its just not happening, like im toilet shy or something..........need mummy :(

advice :(

X

I had the same problem i phoned NHS direct and they told me to run the water tap listen to it and sit in a cool bath (no cold but cool) then it happend i went

Hey Hayz,

I've tried the running the tap one, that didn't work but didnt work, but haven't done the bath one shall give it a go, tnx.

XxX

Went2 docs, saw nurse, piss test negative again, she sendin to the hospital for further investigation, said i was very dehydrated and kidney is enlarged, gave me tabs for it and gotta drink at least 2.5 litres of water a day blah blah blah.....get results on thursday......im getting rid of the alcohol in my flat before I start the tabs 2moro....aint throwing it out though.

Ps im feeling and looking a lot better, i looked grey....got some colour back, the pains still there but not disabling and peeing better ;)

X

X

• 3 weeks later...

OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

The pain is back again, cramping, aching, stabbing.....ribs scraping it when i breathe or move my upper torso.... dont like it, want it out.... NOW.

And now, (dont know if its related) my lips are swollen and purple, really tight.

:(:angry2:

XxX

that doesnt sound good hun can you call the out of hours doctors even if just to make sure its nothing major then go to docs first thing tomorrow.

(lips swelling and going purple can sometimes be an allergy, is your throat feeling ok?)

xxx

Archived