Mental Health Forums

Finally Seeing T Tomorrow/today Good Day :)

ktodee_27

Today was a good day for me.

I visited with my sweetheart and a friend of ours and I had a good time! :)

I joked around and had a blast with people! :)

I got the house clean! :)

I took a nice hot shower and I danced to my music as I cleaned and really busted it out! :)

I put lavendar perfume on which is my favorite! :)

I dressed nice which made me feel good about myself! :)

I finally got my hair to stay in my hair clip correctly for a change and it cooperated with me today! :)

I handed in my application at Taco Bell and also talked to the manager at KFC and they are going to get back to me in 2-3 days about possibly getting a job. :)

(keep your fingers crossed!)

I was in a good mood all day and very confident in myself for a change and felt like a normal person and didnt let other people or people in cars make me feel afraid.! :)

I finally get to see my therapist tomorrow and it has been 3 weeks since I have seen him!! Yay, what a relief! And he could possibly have the Marsha Linehan material ready for me tomorrow! (Keep your fingers crossed on this one as well. I've been waiting for weeks on this!)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! :D

Katie!

Your post put a smile on my miserable face! I am so proud that you have accomplished so much that is awesome! You really got a lot done! Give yourself a great big pat on the back!

Keep it up hun! Good luck with your therapist...they are great to have around aren't they...I would be lost without mine! :lol:

((((((Hugs))))))))

Emma :wub:

Katie!

QUOTE]Your e-mail put a smile on my miserable face! I am so proud that you have accomplished so much that is awesome! You really got a lot done! Give yourself a great big pat on the back!

THANK YOU!!

Good luck with your therapist...they are great to have around aren't they...I would be lost without mine! :lol:

ld be lost without mine too!! :PIT IS ESSENTIAL! :lol:

((((((((Hugs back at ya)))))))))))

Archived