• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hummm_mabbe

• Roses

• daisy duck

• jades

QUOTE (Sammi.B @ Jan 22 2009, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Titanic

OMG yeah the bit with the old people who decide to stay in their cabins, that made me go wibble sad :( People left the cinema in a state of trauma ...

yep

but i cry in everyfilm i watch

esp when someone finds someone to love them

cnat even writse it without tears

and in lord of the rings when gandalf dies, i wept and wept in cinema

Spirited Away would have if I wasn't watching it with friends, that's probably the only film though.

There have been a few books, I can't remember the titles anymore, nor can I remember the reasons.

Spirited Away would have if I wasn't watching it with friends, that's probably the only film though.

There have been a few books, I can't remember the titles anymore, nor can I remember the reasons.

The anime film? I might have to watch that :)

Oh yes now I see - you have anime pictures too. Was it the thing about a little girl losing her parents that made you cry? (I just watched the trailer on youtube)

.....that carphone warehouse advert where they are picking on the mobile phone (they cover it with a cup and bully it until it falls off the edge of the table. I cried like a baby when I saw it for the first time.... Frame of mind probably had something to do with it!

.....that carphone warehouse advert where they are picking on the mobile phone (they cover it with a cup and bully it until it falls off the edge of the table. I cried like a baby when I saw it for the first time.... Frame of mind probably had something to do with it!

They bullied MOBLIE??

BAS*ARDS!!

No, but stuff like that gets me too, like you say, frame of mind. Its just when something clicks with a feeling I have stuck inside, like moblie is being hurt and rejected, I feel hurt and rejected all the time so I feel sad. Thats kinna how its been lately.

The anime film? I might have to watch that :)

Oh yes now I see - you have anime pictures too. Was it the thing about a little girl losing her parents that made you cry? (I just watched the trailer on youtube)

Yeah the anime film, there where several parts, I mean that part was sad but it wasn't the main part I remember, there where other parts in the film, don't think you'd see much from the trailer.

They bullied MOBLIE??

BAS*ARDS!!

No, but stuff like that gets me too, like you say, frame of mind. Its just when something clicks with a feeling I have stuck inside, like moblie is being hurt and rejected, I feel hurt and rejected all the time so I feel sad. Thats kinna how its been lately.

Sounds like you've had a rough time lately?

Sometimes it's good to watch things that hit a nerve, for me anyway, when I need to cry sometimes.

omg yes

music big time

but then i cry if someone says boo

gorecki - Symphony of Sorrowful songs http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NhgDweYuSRw&...feature=related

tears your heart out - esp 2nd mvt http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JEaF873VGTM&...feature=related

so long as you dont mind classical sopranos that is

but be careful, it is about the concentration camps so v v painful,

it is one of the most beautiful sorrowful pieces i have ever heard

xx

Sadly enough the piece "close your eyes" from the tv series buffy the vampire slayer still gets me going everytime and that was years ago!..... (yes I was a buffy fan...but hey I'm still young ;)!)

Sadly enough the piece "close your eyes" from the tv series buffy the vampire slayer still gets me going everytime and that was years ago!..... (yes I was a buffy fan...but hey I'm still young ;)!)

The Film. This is my father was very sad.

I blubber during almost every movie I see. Anything that involves children being separated from or reunited with their parents triggers me. Good grief, you should have seen me during The Wrestler when he's trying like the big, irresponsible lug he is to reconnect with his daughter. Sheesh.

Anything soppy or bittersweet or heart-wrenching and I'm there with a box of tissues. I cry at adverts and all sorts. Music is worse though as it rips right through you. Especially classical piano. I absolutely love Debussy - Clare De Lune. Rossy you gotta listen to that one with your eyes shut, quite loud and tell me a lump didn't rise in your throat! Is so romantic, all about two lovers in Paris and they have a wonderful night together and have to go their separate ways... I can feel the tears now....

spirited away made me cry lol. i love that damn movie. that last movie that made me cry though was probably stranger than ficiton with will ferral. it just does it. i'm sure there are many more.

oh and i cried after reading mist of avalon just because it was over. that is damn thick book. i lost weeks of reality, it didnt' have to end *sniff sniff*

Sooo much stuff, gonna have to try to find it all.

Can anyone think of stuff to do with being rejected as a child, or being alone, not belonging? Sorta no matter where you go, people seem to not want you, but as a child?

Yeah music gets me quite often, but seems to be when Im singing to it. I will hit a note and then **gulp** suddenly big ol lumpie in the throat.

My cheesiest cry was Pearl Harbour when the President gets out of his wheelchair, stands and says very manfully, "do not tell me it cannot be done". Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.

Archived