Mental Health Forums

No Warning... No Explination....

RemmyHun

Quote from closed thread:

"Rem

P.S. I understand if I get booted for this. If I were the community I don't think I'd want me around either. lmao"

So you understand and perhaps even expect to get booted. But he powers-that-be stole your pinata, ie their reasoning for closing your thread. Now what do you have left that's hanging around waiting for you to hit it with a stick?

Keep laughing--sliding to the bottom of a slippery slope is bound to be exhilarating...and pointless. May as well enjoy it while it lasts.

i find this comments just plain bitchy. Aren't people allowed to talk about things you dont agree with? You mus feel threatened by Rems inteligence to be like this. If you dont like it dont read it. Simple

Sun

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't get any notification of my thread being closed either. I feel this site has a lot to offer and agree to Josh' decision to close any thread he feels is in breach of the rules as is a small price to pay for such a valuable service. If you feel so strongly about it write to Josh and ask him why instead of moaning about it on here.

moaning on here. That is what this is all about, a support site. You moan all the time like we all do

sun

There's moaning about every day stuff and moaning about mental health stuff and then there's being disrespectful to the very people that enable u to have this place to moan. Guess I'm just old fashioned but respect is in my vocabulary.

i agree and i think u r being disrespectful to catsspiracy please cut it out we show u respect even tho u say some stuff that can be scary and we offer friendship just get ovver it please bless your heart

Quote from closed thread:

"Rem

P.S. I understand if I get booted for this. If I were the community I don't think I'd want me around either. lmao"

So you understand and perhaps even expect to get booted. But he powers-that-be stole your pinata, ie their reasoning for closing your thread. Now what do you have left that's hanging around waiting for you to hit it with a stick?

Keep laughing--sliding to the bottom of a slippery slope is bound to be exhilarating...and pointless. May as well enjoy it while it lasts.

i find this comments just plain bitchy. Aren't people allowed to talk about things you dont agree with? You mus feel threatened by Rems inteligence to be like this. If you dont like it dont read it. Simple

Sun

It's her thing more or less, to poke and prod at me to see how I'll react. She did it in "The Good Sociopath" thread of mine, though I don't think I was as graceful with this reply as I was over there. Though I do agree if they don't like it not to read it. :-) Thank you for the support.

There's moaning about every day stuff and moaning about mental health stuff and then there's being disrespectful to the very people that enable u to have this place to moan. Guess I'm just old fashioned but respect is in my vocabulary.

As someone who's had a post canned without notice... that's respectful? Just curious. It's done, it's not coming back. It's not that much of a bother that I really care it was merely the principal which I hadn't even intended on sharing, but if someone's willing to listen, I'm willing to talk. In otherwords, you don't want to listen, read another thread. Unless of course you like the idea of countering.

i agree and i think u r being disrespectful to catsspiracy please cut it out we show u respect even tho u say some stuff that can be scary and we offer friendship just get ovver it please bless your heart

Being disrespectful to Cat? I can understand why you might think that, but like I said. She's posted with me back and forth on another thread of mine. And get over what? The thread thing? This is what amazes me... the latter few of you seem so fixated on the fact that I've 'complained' here that you miss the actual content of this thread.

WTF??? Im completely in the dark over this.... im gathering someone said something contraversial (SP?). Well whatever it is/was, I hope no-ones too pissed by the situation, this is just a forum after all.

XxX

Basically, someone slagged me off in a post with no provocation and I hadn't even communicated with this person, ever. My post was to try and get a response from that person and I was goading them into war which is why it was deleted. It was not deleted cos I was being disrespectful to any staff which is what I was talking about on here. Is very different thing.

Remmy, I think we are perhaps just too different to see eye to eye and I don't want to get into an arguement and have only ever tried to be objective, as have you so I give you kudos for that. I will bow out of this discussion.

Ah right ok........ soory, me getting involved in other peoples beef just to take the spot-light off of my own sorry little fucked-up life.... but hey thats my choice from what I gather lol.

Conflicts are part of life, online or offline.... in fact I believe its a healthy thing... just hope no-ones takes anything to heart.

XxX

WTF??? Im completely in the dark over this.... im gathering someone said something contraversial (SP?). Well whatever it is/was, I hope no-ones too pissed by the situation, this is just a forum after all.

XxX

lol. Yeah, I seem to ruffle feathers, though I think people are more... upset/ruffled/irritated/bothered by my explaining what was on my mind then I am about a thread being closed. But what more should I expect, no? People like blowing things up and extending them beyond what they are because it gives them something to do.

Basically, someone slagged me off in a post with no provocation and I hadn't even communicated with this person, ever. My post was to try and get a response from that person and I was goading them into war which is why it was deleted. It was not deleted cos I was being disrespectful to any staff which is what I was talking about on here. Is very different thing.

Remmy, I think we are perhaps just too different to see eye to eye and I don't want to get into an arguement and have only ever tried to be objective, as have you so I give you kudos for that. I will bow out of this discussion.

The only time I think I could even be considered disrespectful to staff was by refusing to change my font color when a Mini-Mod requsted I did. But I don't see that as disrespectful in the least. I like the color red for my text, always have. I've been writing and comunicating on various boards, chatrooms and forums for 10 years or so and have always used red. I don't even really think about.

I agree that we have two vastly different perspectives and that perhaps it is best to agree to disagree and leave it at that. And thanks for the Kudo's, you get two as well for not wanting to get into an arguement because I don't want to either. At least not one of this nature. :-D

Remmy

Ah right ok........ soory, me getting involved in other peoples beef just to take the spot-light off of my own sorry little fucked-up life.... but hey thats my choice from what I gather lol.

Conflicts are part of life, online or offline.... in fact I believe its a healthy thing... just hope no-ones takes anything to heart.

XxX

I agree in part. Conflicts are a huge learning tool I think. Because when someone's debating the other view, (provided you're open minded enough) it forces you to consider their view just to be able to counter. And sometimes, while considering the other view, you may find logic and reason in it and have to relent to the truth rather then deny and be stuborn. Of course, there's a difference between truth and fact but that's for another thread perhaps.

is it up to you what we can or cant moan about? you are sayin i have no respect, that is a sure sign you have none for me and Rem as the way you speak is clear. you are not old fashioned just pompos.

sun

You see Rem and I agreed to disagree cos we nice and play fair. You just been rude to me, at the end of the day Rem appreciates I am entitled to my opinion and I appreciate she is entitled to hers which is why I never called her names. If you want to behave like this that is up to you but I will not lower myself to your level.

is it up to you what we can or cant moan about? you are sayin i have no respect, that is a sure sign you have none for me and Rem as the way you speak is clear. you are not old fashioned just pompos.

sun

u called me disrespetful i called u pompos. we are the same level. lets agree to disagreee

sun

I did not call you disrespectful I said my opinion was that I felt it was disrespectful that doesn't mean you are disrespectful person in general I'm sure you are a very nice person and I didn't mean it like that I meant it purely in the context of what we were talking about and I am sorry if you thought I meant more. Sometimes I am disrespectful to people and sometimes I am rude but it takes a brave person to try and help me realise what I am doing. Was not meaning to start a fight. But yes, we are probably best agreeing to disagree and I hope it doesn't mean you avoid conversations with me in them.

I did not call you disrespectful I said my opinion was that I felt it was disrespectful that doesn't mean you are disrespectful person in general I'm sure you are a very nice person and I didn't mean it like that I meant it purely in the context of what we were talking about and I am sorry if you thought I meant more. Sometimes I am disrespectful to people and sometimes I am rude but it takes a brave person to try and help me realise what I am doing. Was not meaning to start a fight. But yes, we are probably best agreeing to disagree and I hope it doesn't mean you avoid conversations with me in them.

roses it is all good as i am concerned. thanks

sun

sun

You see Rem and I agreed to disagree cos we nice and play fair. You just been rude to me, at the end of the day Rem appreciates I am entitled to my opinion and I appreciate she is entitled to hers which is why I never called her names. If you want to behave like this that is up to you but I will not lower myself to your level.

Really I was tempted to leave it as it was, but in my honesty, and mostly [currently] objective opinion... there's a serious miscommunication between you two. It's hard to display context, intent, and emotion sometimes with text. I think Rose might have missed the other parts of this thread and focused on the compaints I pointed out about my other thread being deleted, even though that wasn't the grand scheme of this thread. I think you, Sun might have not realized she missed it and have taken up the defensive (which BTW, I appreciate the support. lol) when really in total, it's not that big a deal.

I just think some of the readers here take things beyond what their intended to be. It happens. Sh1t happens, we flush it down the toilet and move on. :-D You can quote me on that too.

Remmy

Remmy babe, I think Sun and her 'friend' were banned cos they were the same person and were a troll. xxxxx

Some how when i posted that last post, i never saw the rest of you guys' conversation. But it's what ever. lol. As for them being "Trolls" as it were, it wouldn't surprise me. Not that I entirely care or mind. I kind of find it entertaining when people try and troll on me. Because rarely do they get what they excpect or want. Or at least I try not to react as they'd like. :-D

Rem

Lol, I have been gone for a few days working on uni stuff and look what happens! Sorry I couldn't resist...seeing the petty arguments that exploded on here was actually quite amusing, hope that doesnt offend anyone.... Remmy just wanted to do a quick apology that you had to keep defending yourself and it all stems from me asking what was wrong and trying to let you let out your feelings somewhere where we are all supportive and non judgmental.....ahem people... we might need to work on that a little more though! So anyways... hope you're not annoyed! Sorry bout it all!

Lol, I have been gone for a few days working on uni stuff and look what happens! Sorry I couldn't resist...seeing the petty arguments that exploded on here was actually quite amusing, hope that doesnt offend anyone.... Remmy just wanted to do a quick apology that you had to keep defending yourself and it all stems from me asking what was wrong and trying to let you let out your feelings somewhere where we are all supportive and non judgmental.....ahem people... we might need to work on that a little more though! So anyways... hope you're not annoyed! Sorry bout it all!

lol. No, it's quite alright hun. I actually don't mind when people press and aim to insult or otherwise provoke me; because it challenges me to maintain my control, my level headedness and my calm. Besides, maybe they needed someone to just hone in on and troll to make them feel a little better, or to get some agrivation out. I'm a fairly good person for that because I have an uncanny skill of provoking people even if I'm not aiming to. lol. Anyway, no need to be sorry, and no I wasn't offended or annoyed.

Remmy

Archived