Mental Health Forums

I Need You!

Joshua

Hi Guys and Girls

I wonder if any of you may help me out?

Im writing my next book and would like to include your some of your poems. Should anyone be interested in allowing me to use your work then please get it touch with me via email josh@bpdworld.or. I may not be able to use them all but certainly will pick a good few.

I hope to receive your support and thanks for your time.

OMGOSH! that is brill, joshua!

wishing you all the luck in the world with it.

(thank you for trusting me with this peer support help too. )

i have some poetry i wrote in college - i'll dig it out and u can have a look at it.

so i guess the creative corner poets will be busy now.

thanks joshua,

take care,

anne marie

Trough the window the storm reflects the turmoil in my head;

raindrops splashing on the concrete,illusions crashing.

Thunder bright flashes,pangs of excrutiating pain.

The wind icy like,shivering with anxiety.

The wistle of the wind,youre bad,youre bad!

The dark,my life.................

What sort of poems are you looking for? There have been some amazing ones that I have been reading of people's lately, so good luck picking what ones to use!

Hmmmm...bpd tends to influence almost every facet of life, so I am still a little confused, but thank you very much for your reply! That is wonderful that you are going to include poems in your book, I will definately buy it when it comes out!

Hi Josh,

I have a few in creative corner, you're welcome to use any of them if you wish....... I have files and folders full of them here, i'll try to pick out some of the better ones and post them in CC in the next few days (or email them as requested).

XxX

Hi Guys and Girls

Im writing my next book and would like to include your some of your poems. Should anyone be interested in allowing me to use your work then please get it touch with me via email josh@bpdworld.or. I may not be able to use them all but certainly will pick a good few.

no offense i read your other book and it was awful, will this be abut you again?

sun

Hi Guys and Girls

no offense i read your other book and it was awful, will this be abut you again?

sun

I am unsure whether you read the subject of the thread...it was about poems?not your opinnion on the other book or what this book is about.Maybe if you have nothing to say relating to this thread then you shouldn't post on it...just a thought.

Josh, that comment didn't warrant an answer, u sure they are not one of the people who have a "thing" against you? I have suspicions of double accounts going on.... but i am a paranoid person... so maybe don't take that as gospel, yet maybe consider it... im not often wrong TBH.

Haven't read ur book, but im sure if it was a load of crap, there wouldn't be so many members on this forum.. might buy it when i've got some spare pennys if ur lucky ;) OJ .

XxX

Josh, that comment didn't warrant an answer, u sure they are not one of the people who have a "thing" against you? I have suspicions of double accounts going on.... but i am a paranoid person... so maybe don't take that as gospel, yet maybe consider it... im not often wrong TBH.

Haven't read ur book, but im sure if it was a load of crap, there wouldn't be so many members on this forum.. might buy it when i've got some spare pennys if ur lucky ;) OJ .

XxX

i agree jinxta

ive red the book and its really good...very interesting

xxx

People are initaled to an opinion and just becuse they have doesnt mean they have a "thing" against Josh

Sorry potery is not my thing but all the best any how - have you consider peoples feelings about BPD but not in a poerty context?

Lucy

People are initaled to an opinion and just becuse they have doesnt mean they have a "thing" against Josh

Yeah of course people are entitled to an opinion, but say for example, if someone cooked me dinner and I didn't like it, I wouldn't say "oh by the way, that was awful", its just plain rude, esp if they hadn't even asked what I thought of it; I might say it wasn't really my bag if I was asked.... I think if you haven't got anything nice to say then don't say anything at all, and the "thing" aginst Josh maybe a completley different issue, I was just pointing out that they could be related, due to the insensitivity of the post.

XxX

Yeah of course people are entitled to an opinion, but say for example, if someone cooked me dinner and I didn't like it, I wouldn't say "oh by the way, that was awful", its just plain rude, esp if they hadn't even asked what I thought of it; I might say it wasn't really my bag if I was asked.... I think if you haven't got anything nice to say then don't say anything at all, and the "thing" aginst Josh maybe a completley different issue, I was just pointing out that they could be related, due to the insensitivity of the post.

XxX

josh siad he was writing another book and he wnated some help. no one said the book was not about him again. i am sorry i was rude i dint like the first book. u can say i am wrong as u havent read it. i hated the book and still joined up on this site anway. what is this thing that you are sayin about? i am sick of a few people here always being right, like u are being.

sun

XxX

i agree jinxta

xxx

wot a surprise u again. just coz u say u like that book doesnt mena i like it. u already act like the police here and i ignore u. leave me alone. a little gaing of u are always diggiing at peoples feelings here. leave me out of your'e game thanx

sun

:)

XxX

i agree jinxta

xxx

wot a surprise u again. just coz u say u like that book doesnt mena i like it. u already act like the police here and i ignore u. leave me alone. a little gaing of u are always diggiing at peoples feelings here. leave me out of your'e game thanx

sun

Hey Joshua, just wanted to say that i think it's a really good idea to include some poetry in your new book. Ohh, i wanna know more about it now, you've got me all intrigued! Fancy that, moi showing interest in something lately. wowzies :)

As for my input, i had a book of poetry filled with poetry on what i was experiencing, though i wasn't aware at the time of my diagnosis of bpd, i just felt alienated and afraid... I'm going to try and dig that out from the junk yard that is my mother's loft, and shall offer some up for viewing pleasure.

Hope you are well,

Crip x

Hi Guys and Girls

sun

I am unsure whether you read the subject of the thread...it was about poems?not your opinnion on the other book or what this book is about.Maybe if you have nothing to say relating to this thread then you shouldn't post on it...just a thought.

andyl she told me her and then agian i ignoed this to. so this is where i said im bulied

sun

XxX

and this 1 aswell and there r more if u raed this all

sun

i sent an email, hadnt heard anything back but didnt know whether to include poems in the email and know you busy though. am quite happy to send another with some anyway if it helps :)

look forwards to it

xxx

I can write down how i feel, without it rambling i am just unable towrite potery! i just wondered if you had thought about having other peoples thought just not in a potery context

Lucy