Mental Health Forums

I Need You!

Joshua

Sun, Im sorry you feel bullied or ganged up on, that was not my intention, and I wasn't trying to dig at anyones feelings, quite the opposite actually, when I wrote that post I was thinking of Josh's feelings, it must not feel very nice to be told something is awful, that has taken alot of effort and guts to create. As you say everyone is entitled to there own opinion, therefore so am I entitled to pass my opinion, whether it be on the book or comments/statements posted by yourself or anyone else. I was not ridiculing you personally just your post, please don't take it to heart after all I don't even know you, and you don't know me. No hard feelings.

XxX

Back to the matter in hand.....poetry.............

I think i've only posted 3 poems... maybe 4. They're in creative corner. If they're any use to you, Josh, go ahead. Although, will the ppl who's poetry does go in the book be told about it?

I think it's a lovely idea, Josh.

Hi Guys and Girls

I wonder if any of you may help me out?

Im writing my next book and would like to include your some of your poems. Should anyone be interested in allowing me to use your work then please get it touch with me via email josh@bpdworld.or. I may not be able to use them all but certainly will pick a good few.

I hope to receive your support and thanks for your time.

You egotistical fat cunt, you are a fucking bore you fat ponce

Hi Guys and Girls

Im writing my next book and would like to include your some of your poems. Should anyone be interested in allowing me to use your work then please get it touch with me via email josh@bpdworld.or. I may not be able to use them all but certainly will pick a good few.

What a fantastic poetic ability you have, one of the best poets under the "SUN".

egotistical = Possibly

fat - definately

bore - nah

ponce - il dictionary.com that one

Id like to thank you for the time and effort you have extended me. Good day to you. :)

Hi Guys and Girls

Shame....you can't win with words...intelligence is needed :P

hey Josh

I have a posted a few poems, I would like to offer permmision from myself to use them if you so wish :)

great idea btw, look forward to reading the new book x

Hi josh,

I will send you a couple, not sure they're any good though, not sure on the rules etc of poetry as was never any good at English in school.

Sarah

Hi Joshua,

I am sorry but I am not creative and probably won't have any beautiful poems for you to include in your book.

I am worried about you though. I think if i was in your positiion i would be very upset. Do you have professional support for the trolls that manage their way onto this site? If I created a friendly site for people who suffer from psychological problems and it was thrown back in my face i would be very upset.

Anything I have posted i am happy for you to use in your upcoming book.

-kind regards

-rebex

Josh, I sent you an e-mail with some poems. I hope you got it. If not, let me know. If you have time, please let me know if they will be used or not. Good luck with the book. I hope I can read it and yoru other one eventually.

Can we please get rid of the trolls? It's pretty sad that they have nothing better to do, but they're not worth pity.

hey joshua i know this is totally off topic but i was wondering since weve had some troll problems how s an easy way to spot them for us?

Hi Guys and Girls

hello i do not write poetry but i think it is a great idea for the book.I enjoy reading poetry.There are lots of poems in creative corner to use as i had a look and certain individuals are very talented.Good luck.

T

egotistical = Possibly

fat - definately

bore - nah

ponce - il dictionary.com that one

Id like to thank you for the time and effort you have extended me. Good day to you. :)

There was a fat cunt called Josh

he wrote a load of old tosh

he couldn't see he'd bore

folks to the core

filthy bastard should wash

copyright 2009 eggyboo

you r claiming benefits so you can sit on here all day exploiting the mentally ill. I think that = ponce

u went bankrupt only to run up a load more debt. I think that = ponce no friends no family no life = bore

your book is boring apart from your sex life and then you have kids that might not want their dad to tell the world he has threesomes. add selfish to the list to

u have no permission to use my poem.

Save your breath. You need it to scare your date!