Mental Health Forums

Quick Question Guys

Crackers

I know this should probably me in medications, but though it would get more attention here.

I have never had a repeat prescription before until 2 months ago. The first time i was given the slip, took it to Boots and got my meds, the second time i booked an appointment with my GP to set up a repeat prescription and he gave me another slip to go and get it. But the pharmacist didn't give me it back.

So, i rang my surgery and they said to ring the prescription line, so i did and i left my details and the details of the meds i needed, and the automated message said that they would be ready in 48 hours, (rang on monday, and i'm just about to take my last pill now, dont have any for tomorrow, but according the the message they should be ready today(

but where do i go to get it? Do i need to go to my surgery?

Can't ask my Family or friends as they don't know im on medication, and im not seeing my T till Monday,, so though you guys might know what to do

Sorry about the waffle,

Thanks xxx

sorry, not sure

if prescription line is at surgery, then there prob,

try ringing them to ask anyway, or call the chemist

sorry

no bloody help at all

hope you are doing ok, though

xx

It will be at the doctors babe. Next time see if surgery has repeat box. We hand in either printed repeat or I put it piece of paper with "same as last month" and name and address on and 48 hours later is ready to collect from GP reception. xxx

Archived