Mental Health Forums

Just Saying Hi!

Barebones

I just found this site, so im just finding my feet. Not really sure how to go about things or if this is going to help,but what the heck i might aswell try. :(

So anyway Hi to all

hi barebones...

welcome here im glad u found us...

take the time you need to find your feet and then jump in. we never know if anything will help till we try - try and see...

look forward to speaking to you soon,

xx

Thanks!

Im not new to forums and the net, but new to actually expressing and acknowledging that i have BPD and other things that come with it. What ive seen so far in the forums you all seem to understand and care. :)

So heres hoping that i let myself come back again soon. :blink:

Hi barebons, welcome. You'll find this is a very supportive place. Just take your time and ask any questions and generally use this place to find out and help you cope. Hope to see you around the boards!

:welcomeani:

Hi Barebones, thanks for joining us. If there's anything you're unsure of just let one of us know and we'll help you. We have a chat session scheduled for this evening. Hope to see you there.

Welcome aboard,

Love,

Magsie

Sry i wasn't around for the chat session.:(

Thanks for the welcome im finding my feet as you all can see :) the way im coping with this is im pretending this is just like a group therapy thing lol which is only way im able to do this just now. but hey one way or another i think this is a positive place and can only do good.. :)

Archived