Mental Health Forums

So Much Energy

Tray

i fin work yeserday on MAternity leave, and never have to go back cause we are gettin made redundant around april time...

today i have, scrubbed the house, hoovered, cleaned the bathroom, re-arranged the nursery, the travel cot stuff, cleaned the kitchen, unblocked the outseide drain and bleached it and the path, and then the sink... washed up everythin, three loads of washing and drying, and am now cookin a full chicken dinner...

i have also cleaned all the crap of me laptop, re-arranged all foto's into order, sorted out stuf for uni, am currently watchin ebay as my mate selling loadsa stuf and i am helping her,

i feel like i could run a marathon! tomoz i am going shopping to get last few baby things, and then... who klnows.............

fuk this stoopid BPD, i am fine, yesterday was nothing, fuk feelings and emotions, who needs em eh lol

mmm, shall i have ice-cream or chocky for afters B)

24th feb, so three weeks and a bit... i soooo aint gona last that long, its ready to drop! currently headbuttin me bladder! i am still awake, and still wana do stuf... think i have a mania episode going on the more i think about it cause i wana talk crap as well...........

need to focus focus focus....

you always welcome round mine if you needing things to do, got plenty needs sorting here :P

glad you feeling better, i do hope it doesnt get out of hand though, do the doctors know? i know they cant necessarily give you meds but worth them knowing just in case.

good luck with the baby :)

xxx

Wheeee, Tray! Enjoy the nesting and accept a nice footrub or bubble bath when you're ready to put your feet up! Even if it IS mania, it's FUN!!!!!!!!!!

Archived