Mental Health Forums

Information About Sulpiride

Roses

This is my new one. Anyone got any information or advice or experiences that might be helpful?

Nooo sorry never took this one ... didnt want you to feel all lonely in here though :hug2:

This is my new one. Anyone got any information or advice or experiences that might be helpful?

Nooo sorry never took this one ... didnt want you to feel all lonely in here though :hug2:

Wiki says its much lower on side effects so that is a WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)

ive not heard of it roses and couldnt find anything on the net but it looks loke its an atipical anti p.. good luck let us know how it goes hon xx faerie

Thanks guys. The information I found scared the shit out of me so was after something positive. Thanks Hmm maybe that is encouraging. Jades, think sulpiride is generic name probably are brands, and yes is anti psychotic. Thanks Faerie will let u know how I get on. Is not most modern drug but not from the dark ages either. And Rossy-baby thanks for thinking I might be lonely. I feel loved. xxx

Hi ...ive never taken it but your right its been around a long time and is used by so many people.Try not to concentrate on side effects as it will scare you off!Just about everything has to list side effects!

big hugs

xxxxxxxxx

I've tried sulpride but had to stop it because it sent my prolactin levels through the roof and I stopped having periods and went into premature menopause. Another side effect is your breasts leaking milk.

good luck with it and I hope you don't get prolactin problems

nuclearwinter x

Yeah, am worried about that as didn't stop lactating after 2nd baby until she was about 3 and I only breastfed her a few days!! Guess just have to wait and see.

Archived