Mental Health Forums

The Fall-guy.

Jinxsta

This contains lyrics some readers may find offensive, and those of an influential nature should NOT read this piece, contains referance to suicide, self-harm and religion.

I realise this piece is not syllalbically rhythmic to be classed as a poem, nor is it structured as a song, more a hip-hop style verse, so please as you read let each line flow into the next............ Thank you for reading.

She hits people so hard, they call her the jaw-breaker,

but they dont see past her exterior, she's just a inferior law-breaker,

she's a professional fuckin' fall taker yet still, they all fucking hate her,

see this girl gets taken over by a violent, arrogent lad, and when he loses his temper he just goes psycho-mad,

he makes other people sad making her look bad, but the more she tries, the more she just can't stop it,

she pulls and she pulls to hold him back, but its too late he's lost it,

hes says some dude was moking them both, so he had to sort it, show this guy not to try, but now the guys gone to report it,

the gaffers will come and take her away but she wern't the one who caused it they'll send her down and lock her up in hmp reform-it,

now yet again she takes the blame and boils-up hotter than an incinirator, all she wanted to do was learn to grow but no-one would cultivate her,

no-one wants to try and help they all just wanna incriminate her, so here she stands alone again with captain detonator,

and coz there's no-one else around to whom he can cause pain, he just grabs a blade and takes it out on her, he says shes all to blame,

now the outside world all look in and say that shes gone insaine, why aint she got the guts to tell'em that some guy takes over her brain?

well the answers pretty obvious, they'll think shes completely lost the plot,

they'll put her in a padded cell and force in an intra-muscular shot, the quacks will say theres nothing they can do and leave her there to rot,

she dont wanna go on living like this, battling the invisible man, so she stares at the sky and prays to god to come and take her hand,

but she forgot he closed the closed the door years ago, coz she broke the laws of the land,

the only option left is suicide, automatic damnation to hell,

she sells her soul to the devil, leaving earth with just her shell...... and you know what? it is only then they say she was a nice kid that wasn't well.

• 1 month later...

:bigarmhug[1]: I like all the feelings in this poem, and you are brave for putting something that has so much of you in it for everyone to read! Are you religious? I have never agreed with the thought that God would damn everyone who commits suicide to hell. It seems to me that if God is all knowing and is supposed to be like our father, he would realize that no one actually wants to commit suicide, it means they are desperate and in so much pain they are willing to do anything to escape. I would think they would be welcomed into heaven, and certainly not damned for all eternity, they have already suffered enough. But on a happy note, since I am still slightly worried that religious people are correct, the chance that there is somewhere worse than here and that it would be somewhere there is absolutely no escape from, is one thing that stops me from attempting suicide. Btw, I thought the verse worked amazing as a poem too. It was really good.

xxx

Archived