Mental Health Forums

Hello Everyone

Lissy1984

I'm new here! I just wanted to introduce myself properly.

My name is Melissa, I'm from south west uk :D I'm 21 and I live alone with my 18 month old daughter-Lara.

I have been diagnosed with post natal depression and GAD. I have also suffered with hypochondria from the age of 6. Agoraphobia is a new one on me, I haven't left me home in a while now, I guess its the fear of panicking out there! :wacko:

I hope to chat with some of you soon :)

Lissy xx

Hi Lissy,

welcome to BPDWORLD!!!!!!!I am sure you will fit right in here and realize you are not alone in this. Everyone is nice and friendly here so jump on in when you feel comfortable!

LM

:welcomeani:

Hi Lissy,

Thanks for joining us. You'll get lots of support here and make new friends too. We've got a chat session on tonight at 10pm if you want to take a look or join in.

If you have anything you're unsure of just ask any one here and they'll help you,

See you around,

love,

Magsie

Lissy (I never seen that as a shortened Melissa before!)

WELCOME!

I too am from the west side of the south.

Totally know how you feel about leaving the house.

Sorry, just wanted to say Hi but not in the best place myself, hope to read more from you soon.

Anwen

Thankyou all for the warm welcome! How sweet... ^_^

I'm hoping to make some friends here as I don't have any where I live, it would just be nice to have someone to talk to.

Paul showed me how to get here, don't know his username but thanks Paul. I'm glad I found a place where people know how I feel @ last :wub:

I'm new here.

Sorry to hear that you are suffering from post-natal depression. That must be so sad just at the time when you should be enjoying your baby. Unfortunately even these days when so much is known about it people in general are too quick to dismiss post natal depression. Hope this website helps you to fight back.

Hi Csilla, welcome to the forum.

Thanks for your support, postnatal depression is hard, it's taken me a very long time to bond with Lara but I'm getting there.

You take care xxx

Hi lizzy was nice of you to drop by my post.

so thought pop in past your post too :)

Hope things get better for you with PND.. you will soon enjoy motherhood.. it was a shock to my system too when i had my daughter.. you will get there soon enough with having all these people supporting you :)

Archived