Mental Health Forums

Daily Diary Of Emotions...

LadyMacbeth

Each week my therapist gives me homework and one of my assignments is to keep a daily diary of emotions everyday. I have been doing this for about three weeks now and I realized that my depression is getting worse...I have to rate my anxiety, anger, fear, and depression on a scale of 1-10. My anxiety level this week and last has remained pretty consisteng at a level 5 of "Moderate definitely." it actually remaied a 10 last week. My anger level has shifted from a 2.5, "mild" up to a 10 "maximum" which is pretty much where it has stayed. My fear has not been that consistent but it has gone up to a 7.5 "severe." My depression each day has been a 10 "maximum worst."

Yesterday I felt kinda manic in the morning and then after noon my depresion increased to a 5 "moderate" and then went away again only to return at 11:30 pm at a 10. Today it is also at a 10. I am knda afraid to show my therapist my results because my mood has been so down and she is pushing meds yet. But, I am afraid after these two weeks she will push them. Its interesting to rate your depression, anxiety, and anger level each day. Everything else is pretty inconsistent except this horrible depression hovering over me...it stinks!

((((((((((((((((((((((LadyMacBeth))))))))))))))))))))

Please tell your therapist, it may help and you don't have to take the meds. Hang in there, we're here for you.

I know how hard it is to tell them stuff sometimes though.

Hugs

Em

Archived