Mental Health Forums

Grateful

jades

i started out alone depressed alcoholic not knowing who i was what did or bpd was . i met all of u . i made friends . i was depressed . i sh ed u were still my friends . u stook by me u made me laugh u straightened me out u supported me. i went to aa. im detoxing . i almost died . i decided i want to live . im happy i have friends here and in aa i love u all im not scared anymore . i actually look forward to each day i dont sh anymore . i feel in control. i am grateful and blessed and i want to pass it onto you. hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i started out alone depressed alcoholic not knowing who i was what did or bpd was . i met all of u . i made friends . i was depressed . i sh ed u were still my friends . u stook by me u made me laugh u straightened me out u supported me. i went to aa. im detoxing . i almost died . i decided i want to live . im happy i have friends here and in aa i love u all im not scared anymore . i actually look forward to each day i dont sh anymore . i feel in control. i am grateful and blessed and i want to pass it onto you. hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

**wobbles left**

**wobbles right**

:unsure:

**bursts into tears**

I felt all confused and overwhelmed and then realised I was feeling happie, then I felt sad (yanno, like happie sad). Makes my heartie bit go **pop** reading this ... sooooooo glad that things have changed in such a spectacular way for you miss jadie poople. Hang on to those friends, and all those new sensations, because that is what ongoing happiness is about, keep them with you always :)

You looked into the abyss, and you pulled yourself out, with the loving warmth and help of others, and now you know how to find those people and ask them for what you need.

You are an inspiration to me, and I really mean that :hug2:

you sure can helibuddy i ll leave the landing stip clar for a landing at my house anytime you wanna visit :P

Hmm maybe invest in some rubber chimney pots first

Im a bit sketchy on landings

Jades -

Glad to see you are feeling and doing better. You have been working hard

on yourself and now you will be able to see the progress. Keep going girl -

March

thanks rael march and daisy hugs oh and ave too xxxxxxxxxxxx

how you feeling now jade....did you speak to anyone about how you were feeling?

xxxxxxxx

yeah i went to a meeting and blabbed all about it i feel better but my sponsor wanted me to pick up a white chip and i told her to fuck off i wasnt taking one for taking a med i was prescribed for a medical problem so later she agreed nya ! i feel better thanks i missed yall hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived