Mental Health Forums

Anorexia

jades

ive been detoxing from alcohol so i ouldnt eat ive lost 23 pounds in 10 days i love it im hooked again i dont want anyone to know i m anorexic again i keep telling people i just cant eat cause of detox and have been drinking a small ensure each day im addicted to it all the old ana feelings are coming back and im getting so many complinents and losing pant sizes left and right i wake up excited to get on the scale i must do this i dont wanna stop it feels so good to be in control of something i wont admit it anywhere but here i dont want anyone to take this away from me

ive been detoxing from alcohol so i ouldnt eat ive lost 23 pounds in 10 days i love it im hooked again i dont want anyone to know i m anorexic again i keep telling people i just cant eat cause of detox and have been drinking a small ensure each day im addicted to it all the old ana feelings are coming back and im getting so many complinents and losing pant sizes left and right i wake up excited to get on the scale i must do this i dont wanna stop it feels so good to be in control of something i wont admit it anywhere but here i dont want anyone to take this away from me

ive just pm'd you on this jade....big hugs

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived