Mental Health Forums

Introducing...

Tray

well all, my beutiful daughter is here!

this is her story...

My waters broke Fri morn at 8am whilst in bed! went up the hosp at 9-30am to get checked out, got home from hosp at 11-45 am, after yes my waters had defo gone. But I was having no contractions. So I started to keep active, ie clean the house lol. By 2pm, I was having really bad back pains, every 10 mins, so ran a bath, got in, and called my OH as the pains were continual! Called the hosp, went in at 3-30pm, the MW examined me, I had lost blood, my show! She said, 'oh your only 2 cm's dilated!!! I was in agony with my back, yep it was the dreaded back labour, and baby was back to back as well! Well she said at 4pm, you should really go home and wait for proper labour to begin, I was dying, the pains were continual in my back, so she took my blood pressure, which was way up! not surprising I thought, so she re-took it after 10 mins, was up more... I was sooo happy, cause I knew they wouldnt send me home! so she left me there, I was on my knee's hanging over the back of the bed, I couldnt talk, couldnt move, it hurt sooo much, like severe period pains in the back (which is where I get them) I couldnt abare my OH to touch me. AT half 6 they moved me into a diff delivery room, I got back in postion, on me knees lol, my OH insisted on calling my best mate to come up, he was knackered and thought it would take hours. He went outside to meet her at 6-55pm, as I asked for pain relief. They gave me gas and air, which I sucked on like it was the best thing every, and was doing so as my OH and mate walked in, and the MW said, well your 7cm dilated WTF! by 7-30 pm I was fully dialated, started pushing, had 3 contractions in my tummy and at 7-52pm, Keera Jade Jones was born weighing 6lbs 6 oz. I had no tears, no stitches, just one scratch which has already healed. Keera was put straight on me and it felt so right and natural. She is feeding well, is perfect in everyway, poo'ing and wee'ing and vomiting on everyone, and is so placid. She has hardly cried, slept well, and makes these cute meowing noises!

We are home and settled, I feel fine, within 5 mins of the birth, I felt normal, well for me anyway!

I know its gona be hard in a few days, when the hormones hit me. Have already doubled my dosage of meds, and seing the shrink on fri...

I am thankful for you all here for the last 9 months of support, my love to you all xxx :wub:

oh and her name Keera is in memory of best friend Wayne Keen who sadly passed away in aug 2007... it was the closest name we could get to his...

RIP Wayne, always in my heart xxx

I pushed this down the list sorry, so thought if i posted again it could go back up to the top where it bel;ongs so everyone can see

xxx

thanx everyone... she is a star, sleeps nearly all nite, only been getting up once with her, she is so placid, defo dont take after me lol

things are ok, im not sleeping much, think its the upping of the meds, and not eating either, but so far my emotions are in check...

xxx

You've hung in there Tray and got a beautiful precious baby! The proud mum :wub: Sorry to hear about that back labor, they say you forget the pain when it's over :)

Archived