Mental Health Forums

Lush Products.

CrippleAndStarfish

Okay, so im gunna start by saying that i feel like a fraud for posting in here when im having an obviously crap day...

BUT

I got my Lush order delivered today!!!! Feel a bit uplifted, and am dying to get in the bath!!

I got these --

Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

Karma Soap

Karma Bubble Bar

Uluru Bath Ballistic

Creamy Candy Bath

Aaaaand, for my little lad, i got the Ickle Baby Angel Ballistic.

Oh, i can't wait for bathtime tonight.

Anyone tried any of these products??

Or does anyone have any they would recommend?

Oh, i just can't wait.

(even though it means i'll have to pull the side of the bath off to check for any lurkers underneath first.)

It's a fear i'm willing to face when armed with new lushness from Lush.

Crip xxx

Oh lucky you...i might copy you and order some as ive wanted to try them for ages!

It's nice to hear you sounding more upbeat and looking forward to your bath :)

Hopefully it will relax you...

You will come out smelling LUSH!!...........Oh i'm sooooooooooo jealous :D

xxx

:) I think you should. I think there was a post on here about lush producs at sme point when i first joined... had a look but can't find it, but i think im gunna keep this one as maybe my little blog of tried and haven't tried, if only for me so i know what's what and what's next, as i'm so forgetful, it's unbelieveable! I scrawl quick reminder messages on post-it's and stick them on the fridge, only to go back a few hours later and think 'who the hell does that writing belong to? how can anyone read that?! i'll re-write it neatly and put it back up, so i pick it off, get the post-it pad to re-write it... and get distracted by something shiny. Meanwhile one of the cats has a mid-afternoon snack of yellow paper.

Pfft!

xxx

Actually even from a blokes point of view Lush is great.

They do some great mens stuff from body wash to shave creams, im not metro-sexual but i do like looking respectable.

And...for Xmas for the women in the family its fantastic a little pricey but they are great for the women with certain chemical allergies, the hair soaps bars are good im told and their bath bombs with the flecks of gold in.

I have yet to meet a woman who hasn't converted to Lush!

Enjoy your bath, don't forget the candles and the book and to play dirty dancing music in the back ground lol!

Marc

Hey Marc!! Wow! If only every guy was like you!!

:P I love the fact that Lush even gets guy appreciation.

Oh this is amazing. it really is.

I think im gunna have that bath now, actually, as am all pissed off with a number of things and my worker still hasn't rang me and my bro is being a dick and blah blah blah, so yeah. Time to go lock myself away and drift.

I've got the book and a nice drink and the candles and incense and music all sorted, so i'll be sure to enjoy!!

Crip xx

Ooops forgot the bottle of something lol maybe even the Galaxy bar lol, Men forget everything useless lol

I am all for Lush and i think its free to get their little snooze paper about new stuff through their mailing list online.

Same as nothing wrong with spoiling yourself, enjoy the bubbles.....

Marc x

Well, that was a quick bath by my standards, but the water got cold, and i couldn't stand the thought of parting with any of it to refill with hot, so i just got out!!

Oh it was amazinggggggggg!!!!

:)

Indeed there is nothing wrong at all with a bit of pampering now and then, regardless of how tomboyish you are when around other humans.

Oh that was just what i needed.

(a happier, more relaxed, and strangely girly-feeling) Crip xx

Good for you!

Its amazing the simplist of things improves us, i do believe strongly in the saying "DO something happy every day!"

I guess now your in PJ's dressing gown and ready for the Soaps!

Have a good evening

Marc

Soaps? oh gosh no. :P I don't do soaps, really. It's too gossipy for me, unless im being a doughnut and am just slumped staring at anything for a distraction.

I prefer music over tv, so listening to Antony & The Johnsons at the moment. Gorra love his voice. :)

You have a good evening too, sir :)

C x

Of course Cripple and the Starfish, i really need a new brain! Antony song didn't he do something with Mark Almond.

I do have a diverse interest in music just my stupid gene comes out and cant add 2 and 2!

I'm listening to more general band but still interesting SOAD. bit of metal lol washes the cobwebs away!

Enjoy,

Me Lady

Marc

ooooooh i luuuurve my lush stuff and they are all labelled whether they are vegan or not so i dont have to go through the hassle of asking or trying to guess. and the staff in the shop are sooo friendly and helpful. i had a sparkly bath ballistic once and was still finding stars on me the next day.

am glad you were able to treat yourself good even if you not feeling good

xxx

my son got me some strawberry lush stuff for xmas- the soao is left & its devine.

I have some bath vials from dr hauska up there too, and body shop treats.

im hoping they will lift my mood. i feel crappy, upset and teary, angry, meh!

u simply must try brown sugar scrub for face at bath and body works oooooo i give it for christmas and everyone loves it lasts forever and u dont need moistuizer after it xxxxxx

Ooo, Lush is the most fantastic shop ever, take a look for yourself, www.lush.co.uk

The best thing is to walk into the shop and smell it, its amazing.

You have to go there or if you can't get our you should order something from their site ((haha, i sound like im part of their marketing team))

Hmmm...

Lush Lush Lush Lush Lush is lush.

Oh yes.

Shweebie deebie do wop ba da ba da ba baaaahhhhhh!!

:D :D :D

No one needs an excuse to use their products!!! You want to, and that is enough, my love!!!

Now, go!! Enjoy!! Love the Lushness.

Shweebie deebie doo! :)

C

xxxx

Archived