Mental Health Forums

Hey Guys:)

loz

Hey guys...

Well not really sure what to say but just wanted to say a quick hi, that I'm glad to have found this place and I hope to both recieve and give support to others when possible.

Will look forward to getting to know you all :)

Loz

Am doing ok thanks... and yourself?

A bit nervous though but not really sure why because this seems like a really nice good place to be :)

But I am sure I will find my feet and feel more comfortable here in time!!

Loz

Yes, it takes a little while to settle in any new place, you'll be fine and I'm here to help if you need anything just holler!! My two children are off school for holidays this week so will be on and off PC in day. We are going out to library in a bit and for a bite of lunch then to hairdressers. I'm not feeling too bad today, had good night last night managed to stay downstairs in evening (usually am scared as suffer hallucinations and delusions mainly when dark), so that's oerjed me up a bit. xxx

Glad to hear you had a good night... its good when that happens :)

I hope you have a good day with your children today and for the rest of the holidays!!!

I am still on holidays from uni (don't start back until 2nd of march :) )

Loz

hello and :welcomeani:

good to have you here, it is a really friendly place and you will find plenty of support and understanding here. i look forwards to seeing you around

xxx

Archived