Mental Health Forums

Why? No! Cry! Fuck!

lostsoul

thought i would share these little men i just sketched to explain my current mood of well, depressed bluesiness.... been trying to get out the house all day but i cant manage it, so i had a draw instead. they wont win any awards, but i hope they cheer you up!!!!

i will have to post them separately or it will take ages...

classic i might try something when im bored. but i tend to make computer graphics and image collages of things

if anyone wants any making pm me and ill add you to my msn and make you something.

Ever thought of going professional - much better than some of the crap turned out by some famous artists I could mention

Well done - they all are great

yeah yesterday was weird actually. coming down off prozac and i had this weird creative spell. but really i just did these cos i thought it was funny. its still making me laugh i have a weird tendency to do that with myself i dunno i guess i can feel my dad in my face when i laugh and it feels nice so i try to find things wryly amusing when i can. gosh that was a long sentence.

thanks to all for the compliments! and paul, havent ever thought of going professional. but when and if i get an album to cover the fuck one will be there! does that count????

hehehehehee! I love the 'PISSED' one! I like the style you've done them in. It's almost as though they're animated...

I think you should do some more :D

I haven't done any drawing since my brakedown, and the last thing I drew before that, was a big round panda ballencing on it's head. I have no idea what that could represent... :huh:

Great job lost! :) Very artsy, gifted, and talented. I like the pissed off one too. :lol: And, the why one as well since I could see that one being me most definitely at times. It makes me want to get back into my cartoons again. :)

yours have inspired me to draw again. they are great :) of course im jelous though... cause mine suck so very much that no1 even comments because they are so aweful and repulsive and thats how much i suck....

but i love them

scott

pandaprincess -

hahaha. no, well, that may remain a mystery to us all. perhaps if you analysed exactly what it is about pandas that you like so much, you could then go on to develop a theory about why you drew one on its head.

???? other than that im at a loss im afraid!!!!

xx

Archived