Mental Health Forums

Hello Everybody

Dove

I'm Dove. I'm married with two kids. I haven't been officially diagnosed with BPD but I've suspected it for quite some time.

I'm in counseling now but the person I'm seeing doesn't even know what BPD is so I need to find somebody else.

I'm really bad with introductions so I hope that will sufice.

I haven't had a lot of time to poke around the boards so forgive me if this is covered somewhere else.

Are there any active Christians here? I'm very active in my church and my husband and I are having some problems re: BPD. He doesn't think BPD and Christianity can coexist.

Hi Dove,

Welcome! I hope that you find this site very useful. It is a great place to find others who can understand the things that you may be going through.

take care,

Chelle :)

Hi Dove and Welcome!!! :wub:

There are Christians here - but there is a specific area for talking about Religion...

Look under trigger topics and you can find us there *hugs*....

I agree with anna - no reason why someone suffering from BPD can't be a Christian. My hubby is a Christian and is possibly suffering from this.

Let's chat more when you can - where are you on the globe?

Blessings,

Lanie <><

hey my new little friend.... don't know why i didn't respond to you sooner... hummm not like me... anyway i will do it now

welcome!

Archived