Mental Health Forums

Pleasee Answer This Please (bout Bulimic)

bingogirl

hi there

is everythin ok? i am guessing that you are stressing cause you dont feel like you have vomitted enuf after eating?

this forum isnt for tips on how and what to do, but we will support you as best we can...

so whats going on with you at the moment? are you suffering abdly at the mo?

hi there

is everythin ok? i am guessing that you are stressing cause you dont feel like you have vomitted enuf after eating?

this forum isnt for tips on how and what to do, but we will support you as best we can...

so whats going on with you at the moment? are you suffering abdly at the mo?

nononono its not me its my friend because she can spend up to half an hour out of lesson in the toilet

so i need to know for her sake

I think you need to talk to your friend. We can't really give advice to someone else. She may only spend a short time throwing up and just be in the loo afraid to come out. We can't really comment on this. xxx

I think you need to talk to your friend. We can't really give advice to someone else. She may only spend a short time throwing up and just be in the loo afraid to come out. We can't really comment on this. xxx

oh okay thanks anyway

great answer roses. There's no telling. We can't give you any advice....

It is hard to talk to people we care about when it is something delicate like this but I am bulimic so if you like you could run by what you would say with me and we can work together for the best way for you to help your friend. xxx

Sick - I meant we can't advise her on how long is long enough as we don't actually know how long she is being sick for. As I said she could be only doing it a bit then sitting in the loo for a long time or she could be being sick the whole time. The wrong advice is dangerous with such delicate subjects and it wouldn't be nice for us to make assumptions about something we know nothing about. I was NOT rejecting her plea for help I was being realistic.

Sick - I meant we can't advise her on how long is long enough as we don't actually know how long she is being sick for. As I said she could be only doing it a bit then sitting in the loo for a long time or she could be being sick the whole time. The wrong advice is dangerous with such delicate subjects and it wouldn't be nice for us to make assumptions about something we know nothing about. I was NOT rejecting her plea for help I was being realistic.

thanks

and just wondering is there anywayy to delete an acount on here?

Hey, why would you want to delete your account? If I have upset you please don't be upset I'm only human and was probably a bit harsh. Please accept my apology and let's talk about how you can help your friend, or help you if you are struggling. There is a lot of support on this site and it is worth hanging around for. If you have any questions about technical side like deleting stuff submit a ticket (top centre of page) and you will get a reply from admin. Once again, sorry if I offended or upset you. Guess I put my big feet in it again.

Hey, why would you want to delete your account? If I have upset you please don't be upset I'm only human and was probably a bit harsh. Please accept my apology and let's talk about how you can help your friend, or help you if you are struggling. There is a lot of support on this site and it is worth hanging around for. If you have any questions about technical side like deleting stuff submit a ticket (top centre of page) and you will get a reply from admin. Once again, sorry if I offended or upset you. Guess I put my big feet in it again.

Nooooo its nothing youve said youve all been wonderfull

its just if this site costs i cnt pay for it so youknow i gotta go

Oh no, it doesn't cost you anything....! There are paid services avaiable but and you're always welcome to make a contribution but the forum is absolutely free

Yup, is freee! Only costs if you want to access some parts and live chat. Basic rooms are free. Your contribution to the community is all that is asked. I hope you are feeling better today and I'm glad I didn't upset you. xxx

Yup, is freee! Only costs if you want to access some parts and live chat. Basic rooms are free. Your contribution to the community is all that is asked. I hope you are feeling better today and I'm glad I didn't upset you. xxx

oh right thankyou :)

and no you didnt :)

i understand that things can vary its fine :)

Archived