Mental Health Forums

Server Issues

Joshua

Hi all

Apologies for the down time we have been experiencing. This is due to an overload of the server; I am assured that after today any further disruptions will be prevented to the best of their ability.

I give you my work that any down time I take seriously and I take all necessary steps to limit the time the website is unavailable to you.

Although I would advise those of you that heavily rely on the forums for a source of support to have a plan to cover for such eventualities in case the need for support arises whilst we are unavailable.

Appreciate your efforts

hope u dont develop server paranoia

xxxx

ok I hold my hand up and admit i was stood by the door, waiting to get in :lol:

Edited by walker

I think that this forum is great and I wish the staff the best of luck in tackling these server issues and thank them for all they have done so far.

Hi

It seems the sites goes down every morning around 5am and dont come back until i report it each morning. This will be looked into more on Monday when the system admins work more often the lazy gits.

Josh i think it goes down earlier than that

usually about 2am or a bit earlier

i have come out of chat, and not been able to reaccess the forum at around that time

not sure that is of any use, but thought i would tell u anyway

sorry it is causing so much grief

Hi Josh,

Whenever I try to access in the early hours, around 4am it seems to be down, just thought I'd let you know.

Thanks for all you are doing for us.

Nightelf

Yeah, I can corroborate the earlier downtimes. I tried to get on about 10:00 pm last night (3 am GMT) and nothing.