Mental Health Forums

Dad Just Asked Me If I Want To Go Away For My Birthday

Hayz

Ok so my dad just asked me if i want to go away for the weekend for my birthday problem is theres only my mum and sister to look after my cats i feel worried about this as my sister stresses the hell out of me and doesnt meet my standars on how i look after my cats and i get the impression she doesnt care about anyone but herself!!! and now theres my mum i no she will keep my house clean and the cat litter clean but i feel she wont meet my standards on how i look after my cats does anyone know what i mean ? or am i being totally snobby about it all? i would love to go away with my dad!!! but i also have to put my babies first!!!! wasnt that long ago tyson got stuck up a 30ft tree so now i have to leave backdoor open when hes out so he can run in the house instead of up tress when things scare him... im worried that they wont leave door open as they moan when they come round thats it cold in my house but i would rather have a cold house than my baby stuck up a tree or worse!!!!

Ok sorted lol what a quick debate hes just said we can go out for days out instead of going away :D topic closed!!!! lol why cant everything be this easy lol xxxxxxxx

:lol: yep i wish i could sort things out that quickly

i know what you mean about the cats, i panic if i have to leave mine as i know that although she will be looked after i think she wouldnt be looked after as much as i do, not given enough fuss etc and worry about little things. glad you are still getting to go out, is really nice that he wants to take you out. let us know what kinds of things you planning to do. hope you enjoy them :)

xxx

Archived