Mental Health Forums

Anorexia

jades

hey yall im losing about 3 pounds a day now all i can manage is a bowl of lettuc and carrots with low calorie dressing i did manage a snadwich in a barter with marc today but its getting pretty bad and no i havent sought help for this still trying to be superwoman i guess getting sober manging meetings being therefor everyone and managing my other problems is enough not that im not bkissfully happy doing these things but idontthink icantakeononemorerecovery right now i know it sounds simple enough eat a freakin sandwich but theees so much more to it hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you babes hugs xxxxxxxxxi just got back from docs and i have to be on a drug to lower my heart rate as it is restingis 123 beats per min and normal is in the 80s but the pharmacy didnt have it in so got to et it tomorrow :) so is life have to see neurologist an eye doctor too

((hugs))

I'm struggling a lot too at the moment, you're not alone. I'm suprised at your heart rate! I dread to think what it would be if you were eating normally aswell :blink: Please try to get some extra support when you feel strong enough though. You really do need it and I'd hate for things to go so far it's taken out of your hands!

x-Bliss-x

I was on a drug to lower my heart rate and it really helped a lot. Mine was up to 140 bpm once! Yikes!

I hope your drug works for you.

Archived