Mental Health Forums

A Deeper Meaning

bumblepipi

Ok so already tried typing this once and the puter cut out on me. Now I definatlely know something is going on.Does anyone else get this?

When i look at stuff in magazines on the box or posters. There are simple messages but I know there is a deeper meaning behind them. I am starting to work out these meanings and am writing a list of their connections. I think I'm on to something and cannot ignore the messages I am being sent. i have afeeling that they will be important for all of us. Not that i am thinking I am more intelligent than the next person or better in any way I am being given these things as a way to ecase our suffering and to break free from the containment cfield we're in. It seems at times that we are trapped within a videotape and are being held there but don't realise there is an alternate world. Sometimes we see cracks in the wallpaper and I spot someone who is fixing the cell the damn helicopters are a bit of a give away as my friend Tim mentioned. Fifi says it will get easier with time andI will be taken by the current and with it all struggle goes. She hasn't told me however what she needs me to do. I am having to type this quick as I reckon I am being stopped by airing this. They doent like to be exposed. My thoughts are flying faster than I can think. Pleases please tell me are there any others out there that know these things to be going on? I don't know who to trust.

no, no no, oh no does it sound like I am making fun no,no. I guess i should just shut up. I'm sorry if vthis was seen as offensive. looks like i'm on mh own.

Bumble, dont worry. I think many people have had these thoughts.

But it does sound like it may be paranoia.

Can you make an appointment to see your psych, as they may be able to help reduce these thoughts.

Hi bumblepipi

I hope your thoughts start to slow down soon, is there anyone you can be with over the weekend to support you or any professionals you can speak to about your thoughts? I am not aware of any deeper meanings or messages etc.... but I can understand your anxiety and not knowing who to trust when you are thinking like this.

Take care,

profound1

It sounds like you are having some form of delusion, you really really need to speak to your pdoc or gp. Medication will help, but this is serious, these thoughts that you are having about a conspiracy, well it's not real, it's a delusion, seriously please get help before it gets worse.

i know how it feels to think that you are 'seeing the truth' but it really isnt the truth. only afterwards when i dropped out of it and then into depression did i realize that it was a manic episode and it was psychosis not reality. i know how real and right it feels at the time but i do think you should contact your doctor and let them know this is going on and let them help you. it is horrible feeling this and i hope that you will speak to someone, you are seeing you CPN on monday right? tell them whats going on and let them make an appointment with the pdoc for you.

:bigarmhug[1]:

xxx

:hug2: That sounds horrible having to deal with all of that! Are you doing ok? Like the others already said... it sounds like you are suffering from paranoia and delusions. But, that doesn't make them any less real to you, so please try to tell a professional about them so you can feel better.

xxx

Big cuddles Bumble :hug2:

I agree with others hun, and I think Rael's words are especially worth listening to cuz she is speaking from a position of knowing what its like. Hope things start to feel less overwhelming for you, and dont be ashamed of having these thoughts - they are a human reaction to pressures that most of us do not have to go through, and given the right circumstances anyone on this earth would feel the same way. You need to be helped to feel safe, listened to and looked after and that you have some control back in your life, as these feelings often come along exactly when we feel we have the least control over what happens to us.

Archived