Mental Health Forums

Maybe I Shouldnt Be Here..

mYeXdrEaM

maybe i shouldnt be here on this forum... i see how many people read my post...but it triggers me that like 2 people post out of a million. not trying to make nayone feel bad. but its just a trigger

There was not many people on when you posted...everyone on here is very supportive..some members don't read trigger posts all of the time...stick with us okay? You are very welcome here!

LM

I know what your saying. Sometimes its hard to post knowing/believing few people will respond. Seems to make the original pain even worse and sometimes not worth the effort of being triggered by posting.

I hope you continue to post and to not get discouraged. Regardless if people post or not to mine I just keep posting.... I ramble and the nice thing about it is that they don't tell me to "shut up". LOL Ramble or not. I sometimes am disappointed at not having # responses but then again its often hard to respond to my postings. (esp lately) Sometimes its difficult to post to anothers posting b/c its so triggering to ourselves ........ Also the more I post responses to others the better I get to know ppl and they have that opportunity to know me. Everyone then becomes part of my support system of friends.

Keep posting....its ok....we're listening

Wiz

Archived