Mental Health Forums

Proud Of My Trip To The Shops

marc-74

just got home from my little trip to the shop, .

its a 15 minute walk, and for the first time in ages, i was alble to go all the way there and back with my head up.

nothing could of upset me. i feel great.

was able to look at people in the eye, and not look like im fighting for life.

gonna enjoy my dinner, and look back at all the things ive managed to do today.

thanks everyone for getting me thrugh the last week.

marc xxxx :bigarmhug[1]:

((((marc)))) I am SO proud of you! Seriously I know how hard it is for you, especially after your last time, I too find it hard to go out so I also know what you're feeling. You've done something to be proud of! Give yourself a pat on the back and I hope you bought yourself a reward at the shop!

((((marc)))) I am SO proud of you! Seriously I know how hard it is for you, especially after your last time, I too find it hard to go out so I also know what you're feeling. You've done something to be proud of! Give yourself a pat on the back and I hope you bought yourself a reward at the shop!

yeah baby...yeah.

got me some bad ass pizza nad Ice cream.

gonna watch a movie and chill.

hugs n love

:bigarmhug[1]:

marc xxxx

It doesnt sound silly at all marc...its great that your feeling stronger.well done

xxx

This.

It's more than I can do.

thanks everyone,

dosnt feel so silly now,

pizza was great,.... and heres the tip of the day.... break a pack of cookies into your icecream :P

yum .

see ya soon...

yay ...my jades comes home today :wub:

marcxxx

thanks everyone,

dosnt feel so silly now,

pizza was great,.... and heres the tip of the day.... break a pack of cookies into your icecream :P

yum .

see ya soon...

marcxxx

hi marc, i think it's fab :) i find it a challenge every day going out especially on my own. usually i have my face pointing at the floor, i get to know the pavements very well ;) but every now and again i can put my head up. what a great feeling! xx well done

thanks everyone,

dosnt feel so silly now,

yum .

see ya soon...

marcxxx

hi marc, i think it's fab :) i find it a challenge every day going out especially on my own. usually i have my face pointing at the floor, i get to know the pavements very well ;) but every now and again i can put my head up. what a great feeling! xx well done

thanks ,shed

how you doing? hope your well,

marc x

yeah it's a beautiful day,gonna head out in a mo and get some lunch,

see if you can get out, even just to the leterbox, It's more than I can do some days.

try and look around you when you head out, even say Hello to a cat or bird, sounds silly but make me feel a bit better.

let know how you get on,

take care ,, big hug :bigarmhug[1]:

say hey to the local moggy from me

marc xxx

its a 15 minute walk, and for the first time in ages, i was alble to go all the way there and back with my head up.

Hey that's awesome!!! Congrats! Feels so good doesn't it?! :rolleyes:

thats great and a big achievement. glad you were able to do it and got some yummy food to treat yourself to as well :)

xxx

My post box is about fifty yards down the road.

I've had a letter to post for my therapist, all ready to go, but I have not been able to get my self out the flat to post it.

Today I achieved the posting of the letter.

I saw a man with a cute dog, and I burst into tears.

This is one of the reasons why I dont go out.

Today's tears was due to the dog.

The dog, like all animals, radiate love, and any time I see something like this it brings on the tears.

Similar things happen if I go and sit in our lovely park, a friend may come along with their dog, and the tears start, poor friends must worry.

I am allowed my medication today (I take valium/diazepan, so I have to have loads of 2-3 day breaks) it was two days since I last took valium. The bigger the breaks the better the little yellow pills work.

I was going to leave the valium alone today, but when I got back from the pillar box, I felt I had to take one.

I have just had a one week break of my sleepers, so am allowed those today.

I'm an ex drugs addict so I cant abuse my meds, as Doc only lets me have so many at a time.

So If the original post feels silly, this is an example of someone else regarding small things as big achievements.

Small things ARE big achievements. They are like little lego's bricks...they stack up into wonderful creations. The wonderful creation is YOU!

love

cat

Small things ARE big achievements. They are like little lego's bricks...they stack up into wonderful creations. The wonderful creation is YOU!

love

cat

thank you... thats so fucking nice of you

i love lego... gonna buy me some new bricks tomorrow

made a lil irish boy's paddys day even better.

Lá Fhéile Phádraig Sona Duit

thankx

marc xxx

yeah it's a beautiful day,gonna head out in a mo and get some lunch,

see if you can get out, even just to the leterbox, It's more than I can do some days.

try and look around you when you head out, even say Hello to a cat or bird, sounds silly but make me feel a bit better.

let know how you get on,

take care ,, big hug :bigarmhug[1]:

say hey to the local moggy from me

marc xxx

hi marc :)

had to let you know, i actually chickened out that day. but luckily it's still sunny :) so i went to the shop yesterday with my son and we stopped off for a coffee on the way home. the sun always makes me smile, seems to put people in a better mood! i will go a for a walk down the river later and say hi to the horses :)

:bigarmhug[1]: xx

Archived