Mental Health Forums

Upped My Sertraline

Tray

went back to dr's today, said im not feeling any better, still not sleeping, or eating well. am hyper, or crying, sometimes both at same time, cant settle, am sleepwalking again...

he has doubled my dose of meds, gota take morn and nite, and said give it 4 weeks, if still no improvement gota come off them and get new ones...

kinda relieved at least something being done, but wished i felt better now :(

Yeah, it sucks when you feel like absolute hell and you have to give these crazy meds a chance to settle in your system to see if they will work and even then they might not work and it's back to the drawing board again! And all the while you are in agony! I really hope the sertraline kicks in for you Tracy.

nuclearwinter x

My boyfriend is on Sertraline 200mg. He recently changed from an old tricylic. In four weeks, they upped him from 50mg every week until he hit 200mg. Apart from a few normal side effects, he feels a lot better on these. I hope they work for you. A few weeks ago i found some reviews on it and they were about 80% positive, so i think it's one of the better anti anxiety/anti D's out there. I hope they work well for you. They all take thier time kicking in as you know.

Do you smoke? I was told a while ago by my GP that i can't go on these because i smoke, because smoking makes them less effective.

Aurora :)

Archived