Mental Health Forums

Good Outing Today

ktodee_27

My friends picked me up today this morning and we went to a new church. It was so wonderful and it was one of those decent ones where everyone was "genuine" and human, didnt stick religion down your or throat, and it was a nice and laid back service. Not too ritual or anything like that. I'm going to keep going back there I think every Sunday since i benefited out of it a lot.

Then, we went to their place and I got to see their doberman! :) She was so cute and happy to see me since it was the first time I've been to their house. These are neighbors of mine my boyfriend and I know since they walk by our place with their dog. Amber (the doberman) was hopping all over the place in excitement and it took her 10 minutes to cool down. :lol: And then she was play biting me and Linda and she put her head on Linda's knee and gave her those sad eyes after Linda said no bite. She's a hilarious dog.

Then, they took me out to eat to this little cafe almost in the middle of nowhere and I loved it. It was really old and rustic looking and sold healthy food and was an outlet for homeopathic medicines with a bike shop attached to it. The food was wonderful- I had an Italian club sandwhich which was out of this world and orange juice. It was nice and homey in there as well and cabin like. And we had good conversation and laughed up a storm. It was wonderful. Little things like that just make you happy in life. :)

Excellent Kt - I am SO pleased for you - isn't it great when we can let go and really have a good time.... well done for doing it and remember it when bad days come... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! for you...

Ginny :wub:

Archived