Mental Health Forums

What/s The Difference.............

Shelley

I got my liver blood test back today and after yet again being accused of drinking, which I havn/t, she changed my Co-codamol to Codiene Phosphate....what/s the difference, beside/s no paracetomol?

She said It/s probably the Quetiapine effecting my Liver, but not to stop taking It while Im on a Diazapam reduction.

I swore on my kid/s live/s that I hadn/t been drinking. I hate this, I know when I next see my pdoc he/s going to accuse me again, don/t think I can handle this.

It/s hard enough remaining dry without being accused of drinking!

Shelley, look up the side effects of any drugs you are on ot are taking and print them off and hend it to your doctor and give him the big fingers up! xxx

Yeah tell them where to go. I recovering alchi and get the have you been drinking lecture quite a lot. Espacially if I am hyper or happy. It is going to take time for people to trust me again I guess.

Shelley, look up the side effects of any drugs you are on ot are taking and print them off and hend it to your doctor and give him the big fingers up! xxx

Yeah thanks, WILL DO!

xxx

Yeah tell them where to go. I recovering alchi and get the have you been drinking lecture quite a lot. Espacially if I am hyper or happy. It is going to take time for people to trust me again I guess.

It/s annoying as hell Isn/t It!

Trust has to be earnt I guess, and that take/s time. But I/ll show them! ;)

a lot of meds are renowned for causing liver problems so to give you one like that and then accuse you if it comes back as having affected your liver they are being incredibly naive to accuse you of drinking. im glad you are gonna show them hun they should be praising you for staying off the drink not accusing you undeservedly.

xxx

Archived