Mental Health Forums

Hate

Roses

I'm sorry youre feeling like this... Try to remember not everyone is perfect. That is what I tell myself. Some days I like my body other days I feel like you feel today...

i was wonder if there was any part u liked

i hate parts of my bodys alot more parts of it on bad days but there is one part i like allways so on a bad body day i concentrate on that place

:bigarmhug[1]: roses! You are so beautiful inside, I am sure that your outsides match. I am a perfectionist, so after having two kids, I definitely get totally grossed out by how my body looks. But a lot of time the beauty is in the imperfections. I hate that although my tummy is flat when I am standing or laying flat, if I bend over it does a weird like accordion folding. But, obviously when I think of it in terms of that it is the price I have paid to have two amazing daughters... it really isn't worth obsessing over. I am so sorry that you are feeling this way, but try to think about either something you like like drew said, or something that your body can do/ did that makes you proud of it or like it. For me that works better than actually trying to find some physical characteristic I like. Hope you feel better and something makes you feel beautiful like we all see you!

xxx

i hate my body as well

when i was thinner, i hated the bones jutting out. now im bigger i hate looking huge. i feel flabby, i feel huge, i feel spooty, dirty, itchy...

even tho everyone tells me i am loosing weight, but i dont see it...

roses... i think your lovely as you are :wub: x

• 2 weeks later...

I hate my body so much cos I am fat and ugly and bloated. I am trying to make positive changes to my diet and that but it is so hard. These damn tablets get my mood stable but my weight is suffering. I don't know whether it's best to just stop them and put up with the hallucinations and be thin????

Tbh, I don't think that that is a fair trade. Do you know how the pills are working to make you feel fat? You could treat it differently considering if they make you gain water weight, or if it would be more helpful to continue trying to change your diet, or if finding some form of exercise you really enjoy. Wishing you luck and try not to get too down. You look beautiful no matter what. It is better to be able to stay in the moment, than to be thin but not able to enjoy it.

xxx

Thank you Ave. I know you are right, guess sometimes I just need someone to tell me that. Someone that isn't a husband! I love him to pieces but sometimes you just need someone else to talk to. Thanks for being there. It took me a long time to post that. Silly really. Thanks again. xxx

Hi Roses,

I feel the way you do too,At the moment i look pregnant,I think its the meds,Even though one of the side affects is suppose to make me lose weight -_-

I echo with what others have said here you look beautiful the way you are.

xxx

big hugs to you((((((((((()))))))))))

you are a lovely person inside and out...i know its hard to believe that when you feel the way you do.

xxxxxxx

Tbh, I don't think that that is a fair trade. Do you know how the pills are working to make you feel fat? You could treat it differently considering if they make you gain water weight, or if it would be more helpful to continue trying to change your diet, or if finding some form of exercise you really enjoy. Wishing you luck and try not to get too down. You look beautiful no matter what. It is better to be able to stay in the moment, than to be thin but not able to enjoy it.

xxx

Hugs to you, my lovely Roses. I agree with what Ave Maria wrote here, and I want to add that I think you are great! As well as very pretty. And I know what you mean about needing to hear it from someone other than the hubby. Positive feedback has to come from more than just one source!

love you,

cat

Archived