• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• Roses

• Wobbles

• Crocus

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit of credit for publicly verbally abusing another member? for expecting mods to be ready to jump at your every demand? Your expectations are not for us to meet, Im sorry.

You have broke the same rules as the person your accusing which i find quite amusing considering your demands of my team to act.

And sweet, yes your posts go on for ever lol.

I would like to please ask everyone to stop this now. Why disrespect Joshua like this? He has made his feelings clear. There are about 13,000 of us and very few of them. Perhaps he thought it wasn't high priority to intervene in this disagreement. I am upset for you both and for Sweetdeanie. Am I gonna get a roasting now? Can't we chalk it up to experience and forgive and forget?

A bit of credit for publicly verbally abusing another member? for expecting mods to be ready to jump at your every demand? Your expectations are not for us to meet, Im sorry.

And sweet, yes your posts go on for ever lol.

Gee Joshua, such a compassionate, caring, supportive soul you are.

Remind me why you started this board?

I notice you didn't bother answering any of my questions. So i will assume that we are all 'every man for himself' here, and not to expect ANY support whatsoever from yourself or the moderators.

I would like to please ask everyone to stop this now. Why disrespect Joshua like this? He has made his feelings clear. There are about 13,000 of us and very few of them. Perhaps he thought it wasn't high priority to intervene in this disagreement. I am upset for you both and for Sweetdeanie. Am I gonna get a roasting now? Can't we chalk it up to experience and forgive and forget?

Case closed as far as i'm concerned. Had enough.

Support comes in many forms but your style doesent promote postive responses. Your have this blame and defence thing going on which means your not wrong but its the system and its the other member. I wont engage in conversations that are going no where. There are very few of us and very many of the member population.

We have allowed this thread to continue as we believe in allowing people the oportunity to resolve their problems rather than intervening like parents as if you are all children.

This forums has been going a long time and will for a long time more.

My topic got flamed :mellow:

Surely locking this topic wouldn't be too much of a hassle for a mod? It's not deleting and it's not causing a mess of patchy posts. It just stops the flame war. Flame wars don't die off. Ever. Period.

Lock the topic Josh, please.

Support comes in many forms but your style doesent promote postive responses. Your have this blame and defence thing going on which means your not wrong but its the system and its the other member. I wont engage in conversations that are going no where. There are very few of us and very many of the member population.

We have allowed this thread to continue as we believe in allowing people the oportunity to resolve their problems rather than intervening like parents as if you are all children.

This forums has been going a long time and will for a long time more.

Joshua, please explain to me, where pre defensive, abusive post above to honeysweet, where i've had 'this blame and defence thing going on'? Please tell me what professional credentials you hold to support your 'diagnosis' of me?

As far as i was aware, if you have a problem with something someone posts, the correct procedure is to submit a report or a ticket. I did this. Nothing was done. So yes, the system is partly responsible for the continuance of the issue. It seems to be you have this denial and arrogance thing going on.

Yes support does come in may forms, please let me know WHICH form of support was offered to me 24 hours ago, or since then, when the first nasty, abusive post was made?

I take responsibility for my above post to honeysweet, and i took responsibility for my very first post to her thread that offended her, by apologising and staying away.

Please advise me and anyone else on this forum, what the correct procedure is, if in future we find ourselves the target of someone's public abuse? If reports and tickets do nothing to resolve it, what will?

I'm not trying to be arguementative, i'm actually trying to get some answers, which you seem unwilling to answer.

Im sorry if i give a false impression of having all the time in the world to respond to your messages asking for me to respond to a no end of questions. The information is within the terms and around the forums, I would ask you to spend some time looking.

"Stop being a selfish, self centred, self obsessed, delusional, nasty, histrionic, attention seeking arsehole. GROW THE FUCK UP!!"

Histrionic? and your asking for my credentials Doctor?

Im sorry if i give a false impression of having all the time in the world to respond to your messages asking for me to respond to a no end of questions. The information is within the terms and around the forums, I would ask you to spend some time looking.

"Stop being a selfish, self centred, self obsessed, delusional, nasty, histrionic, attention seeking arsehole. GROW THE FUCK UP!!"

Histrionic? and your asking for my credentials Doctor?

By your own definition, you're now being just as bad as honeysweet and myself. You're resorting to personal attacks, and don't like it when i respond to them.

I don't believe you've followed this issue from the start, only seen my last straw defensive post to honeysweet, and you're making judgements based on that.

And if you have time to post the above, you certainly have time to answer my valid question of 'What should we do when someone is abusing us, and the reporting and ticketing system does not work?'.

If you don't have time to care about your members, maybe you should appoint someone who is capable?

I will now follow your advice, put honeysweet on ignore, as well as yourself and do my best to keep myself to myself.

I think its very unfair the way wobbles and sweetdeanie are being treated here,They both said they have tried to discuss this via support ticket PM etc,This thread was ok til honeysweet butted in and attacked wobbles for no reason whats so ever,As i said in my last post i really can't see what wobbles has done wrong here,Josh i and i'm sure others want to know what you intend to do about the situation,I really do think this has been handled awfully.

sunrise

I dont know if you can put little old me on ignore. tut tut.

I have made no personal attack on you. I have simply pointed out what i have observed. Your ticket was responded to this morning and within 24 hours. This isnt bad going. Also questions can be valid but there are ways for them to be asked and as i said i dont feel encouraged to respond to the tone of your questions.

Im pleased your now able to see you have been defensive. I hope your able to leave this alone now as you have said before.

Sweet or salty? Share?

I didn't try to deal with it via support ticket or pm. I wanted to protect my friends that are being affected by this publically so that Honeysweet could see what her actions were causing and so that Wobbles felt supported.

I probably aggrivated the situation but that wasn't my intention. I apologise if that's what has happened. I really was hoping to help resolve the issue.

I do agree that Wobbles is being treated unfairly but do feel she would have been better off had she not made her last post although I can see why she did and that she'd come to the end of her tether. By better off, I mean more likely to have got the support from Josh and the mods had they not seen her acting that way too and seen her ignoring the person and only seen honeysweet's abusive posts.

I think Wobbles has shot herself in the foot with her last post to Honeysweet even though I'd probably have done the same.

I do have to say though that I'm impressed that Wobbles managed to get Joshua involved in similar argumentative behaviour as I wouldn't have expected that from him! Hence me deciding to just eat the popcorn and watch the show.

Oh im up for a challanging convo anytime but this is no excuse for swearing and abusing another member. This is something i wouldnt resort to.

Error

Couldn't add the following: Joshua. This could be because they are already in your list or they are not affected by the ignore list or the member name does not exist.

lol!

Archived