Mental Health Forums

What Not To Post?

Lance

umm i wonder if this ban buttons works. Just checking.....

And you sweet - These expectations seem to be letting you down. I hope you have adequetly adjusted them...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• Roses

• Wobbles

• Crocus

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm hummm. here it comes.... ready or not.

I wouldnt expect these games from you ya know. Not in that blue colour you wear with such proudness. lol

LOL! You never played trumps? It's a card game, you have to place a card down, and the next person has to follow suit, if they have the higher card they win that set - trumping the other player.

You seem to always have the higher card to play!

Anyway I don't want to change my expectations, I like putting people on a pedestal.

Yes but you see what happens then. They fall short of your expectations and then you think of them as skum.

Anyways your only being nice now because of a certain application one may have made....

Ah well you see, someone who is always nice in my book is actually quite unbearable lol, I somehow dont think your always nice as it seems you can be mean on demand.

:)

Couple of things about me:

I learned not to hate anyone a long time ago and don't have that ability in me anymore.

And I only see

rapists and paedophiles

as scum

Well i wont be in any of them catagories in this life time so thats some good news. But then again we have different defintions of scum im sure. Maybe i should have said saw me less favourbly.

It's an interesting subject actually, made me think about it when you said that. I know bpd'ers are supposed to see everything black and white and go from having people on pedestals to then nothing. At least that is what I've read, but despite me being diagnosed with bpd I don't think I have that trait. I'm quite laid back about most things as have learnt that everyone has faults and makes mistakes etc...including myself, so it's quite hard for someone to be completely knocked off a pedestal as am quite capable of accepting that people are only human after all! Might start a topic on that one.

Like I said, I'm pretty laid back and accepting of people, would take a lot to knock someone of a pedestal for me, serious things such as....

Betrayal of trust

Abuse

Cheating

Disrespect towards me (probably more than a one off)

Can't think of anything else.

So you're safe up there for now!

In fact your humanity - not sure that's the word - but seeing you're not perfect robot or unknown quantity if anything increases my opinion of you.

Hard to have much of an opinion of someone you've not spoken to before.

I'm impressed that Wobbles managed to get Joshua involved in similar argumentative behaviour as I wouldn't have expected that from him!

Why wouldnt you have expected me to challange and get involved in this discussion?. What is it that is expected of me? What is it ive done/said that has shown u im not perfect or a robot.

Well think about it, you're like the boss/god/ruler of these here forums! Which gives high expectations I think, even though perhaps unfairly or unduly? Like you're meant to be perfect. I guess the same way we view those in authority such as mental health workers, police, doctors and such. We expect them to know everything, have all the answers and be professional and perfect at all times.

Realistically though they are all just humans like us and prone to human error.

You're emotional reaction showed you are not perfect. Though even I'm getting confused about this one now! Cause I guess who is to say perfect people don't have emotional responses? But I guess it drops the proffesionalism.

But also seeing you show a sense of humor and personal interaction showed you to be more human than anything.

Archived