Mental Health Forums

Off All Meds...

S1CKK

I just stopped taking all my meds because I was having horrible paradox reactions to al of them. However they did take away my depression and replaced it with far worse panic attacks....made me sui again.

So, now I'm off it and my mood has been going downhill ever since and today I'm finally feeling as miserable as I did before the treatment.

I don't want the sun to rise again. I'm really sensitive to light. I want eternal darkness! I want my razors back!!! :(

I'm sorry but I had to put that somewhere. I'm sorry I'm miserable and at the same time, feeling miserable makes me happy.

At least it's something.....

Hey Sickk,

Your not supposed to just stop taking meds,you have to be weaned off them,This is why your getting these horrible thoughts,how long ago did you stop taking your meds?

Tulip xxx

Do you think I'm stupid???! I did wean myself off them!!! I consulted with pdoc about all this. I'm not taking any meds at the moment cos all of them (and I've been on a lot), only made me so much worse.....but how would you know?! You're a newbie!

No don't worry about it....I apprecitate you trying to help! I'm not in a good mood right now.

I'm just saying, if you had been on here longer you'd know my history.

I got paradox reactions too and it took awhile before I could get a hold of myself again. Did you feel like this before you started taking the meds?

hey sickk i never been on this, so not sure of the side effects. but im here if you wanna talk i'll do what i can to help you

sending lots of *hugs* to you :bigarmhug[1]:

p.m me if you wanna

Take care Em xx

I just seem to be spiraling downwards again. My mood isn't so bad yet but my thoughts are! I get thoughts like: hey I got like 300 tabs in my drawer...

luckily that's where the thoughts stop. It's more like a statement. I hate having thoughts like this.

Another thought that I got was...first thing I'm gonna do when I move in my new appartment: Buy a nice heart shaped box...found it already, put my razors in it, put it in the bathroom....

I'm so sorry I'm doing this to me. I have no reason to be like this! Oh god, now I'm even apologizing to myself; how pathetic. I know I don't have to apologize to anyone.

ty no I don't feel worse. I'm on an ok level at the moment....I just need my vicodin ;) , NOT! No seriously, it's managable at the moment and once uni starts again I won't have so much time thinking about myself. Work always helps.

Archived