Mental Health Forums

Finally....

WishfulMoonAngel

:D

I'm happy...

finally not the dancing-on-the-ceiling-can't-calm-down type of happy either...

this is more the peaceful-perfectly-willing-to-sit-on-my-ass-all-day type...

hehe... :) and yesterday I did...I sat and watched TV alllllll day long...

I played my fav game...I picked four channels on TV to flip between, and then took the plots from the shows and movies I watched and mixed them together in my head...to form something totally different from what I was watching...

it was SOOOOO much fun...I did that for about 2, 3 hours...

all the while, I painted my nails AND toenails!! hehe...what a pretty silver blue color! they all turned out perfectly!

then I chatted with one of my bestest buddies online...he's sooo cool...hehe...always makes me smile when I see him come online... :)

today hasn't been as much fun...but I still feel pretty good...

I guess the real word for how I feel is "stable"...or "human"...I so rarely feel human when I'm depressed...but now...*yawns, stretches, lounges in chair*...I feel good...

calm...peaceful....

I love this feeling...I know it won't last...but I'm taking advantage of it while it does...

I've cleaned some of my room around 5 30 am...finally there's no longer a mound of stuff in the middle of my room...

naaah...it's all round the edges of the room now!! :P:lol::D

hehe...I'll get to it eventually...but right now I'm sittin listenin to lots of japanese songs...tryin to sing along with em...hehe...fun, fun...

every once in a while I sit and read a manga book...READING!!! YAAAY!!...it feels like it's been years since I last read a book...

for that matter, couple days ago I had started working on my story again! :D

I just thought I'd share my day...tell y'all how I'm feeling...

I'm gonna go run off to play some more games and stuff...then start some housework.....

does anyone else find that doing housework in the evening is easier than doing it during the morning or afternoon?...maybe it's just me... :wacko::lol:

^_^ well...take care everyone...hope everyone's alright...

(PS it said I put too many emoticons in, had to fix that...hehe)

*cassandra*

I am joining you in the happy dance...I am delighted that you are happy! Try keep it up as long as possible and if you start to feel sad again then remember this moment and hang on to it and keep telling yourself it will come back!

Woo hoo!

LM

XX

all I can say is.....you haven't lived till you try to sing Japanese or Chinese rap......lmao..... :rolleyes:

'specially when you don't even speak the language to being with! :lol:

*cassandra*

Wish I am so happy for you sweets, you deserve these feelings and a day of lying around cos you are one top chick!

I can't do housework without listening to extremely loud music so i leave it for the daytime.

Manga rules so I am well with you on that one, and I wish I didn't bite my nails so I could paint them! Feeling the happy vibes now,

Anwen

yeah....I know what you mean.....I love to blare my music while I clean....

like this afternoon.....I've been cleaning my room.....had the music so loud, couldn't hear the phone which was right in the room with me!! :lol:

but it was great fun....found whole bunch of clothes I never knew I had! ^_^

I'm still feeling great.....it's been three days now.....I'm so glad....I can think and do stuff....but mostly I've been lounging about....hehe....I'm sooo lazy.....

but it's nice to feel so good now....but I realize I was right, that hyperness I have every few weeks isn't normal.....it's way too unstable.....out of control.....but luckily I don't have that problem now....

well, I'm gonna go use my exercise bike for a little while....(it's been a long while since I've felt up to it :) )

it's nice to feel happy once in a while.... :D

*cassandra*

Archived