Mental Health Forums

Does Anyone Feel Fatter After A Relapse?

smello

I have been so good for the past two weeks...My mum knew I was going to cut calories anyway so she put me on a healthy eating diet which I've stuck to...and I was feeling okay. Today, however, I had a ridiculous binge and purge and afterwards I felt fatter than before. It's as if even though the food is out of me, the guilt of doing it is weighing me down :(

I think it's made me not want to do it for a while, guess that's a good thing.

Wish me luck!

I have been so good for the past two weeks...My mum knew I was going to cut calories anyway so she put me on a healthy eating diet which I've stuck to...and I was feeling okay. Today, however, I had a ridiculous binge and purge and afterwards I felt fatter than before. It's as if even though the food is out of me, the guilt of doing it is weighing me down :(

I think it's made me not want to do it for a while, guess that's a good thing.

Wish me luck!

i dont suffer an ED but yes like you i feel bad if i eat more then i wanted 2.i have done a post sayin basically what u have but didnt realise you had already done one,like u i have lowered my cal intake as well as my fat intake and yesterday i blow all my hard work by eating more then normal

Archived