Mental Health Forums

I Think...

Ocean Wolf

I think I might have felt baby kick for the first time yesterday. :wub: Of course, I'm not sure what it's suppsoed to feel like, so if any moms or moms to be want give me a hand and help me figure out if that is indeed baby kicking, that would great.

It feels like fluttering (and is definitely not my imagination) and it's on the right side of my belly. Heehee It tickles.

YES YES YES YES

like a tiny butterfly

yey I am so excited for you

that is it

just like u say

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

its an amazing feeling isnt it?like butterflies but stronger, i remember the first kick its so special

awww im so pleased for you ocean

I'm about 20 weeks, Dani. Thanks for asking.

lol Butterflies is a good simile. Or like being tickled with a feather.

I like Mommy. :)

I would just like to thank all of you for putting up with my excited rambling about baby. Blah blah baby blah baby blah blah. :P And thanks for your support.

I'm about 20 weeks, Dani. Thanks for asking.

lol Butterflies is a good simile. Or like being tickled with a feather.

congrats to you...you have lots of special times to come.

xxxxxxx

Aww that's wonderful Ocean. Congratulations.

What is weird is when the baby gets hiccups inside your belly. I miss that feeling of bub moving around inside, makes me want another one!!

Do you know if you're hving a boy or a girl?

Aww the patter of tiny feet certainly sounds like it,It's really amazing the feeling of those first fluters :)

Enjoy the rest of it,I loved being pregnant.

I think I might have felt baby kick for the first time yesterday. :wub: Of course, I'm not sure what it's suppsoed to feel like, so if any moms or moms to be want give me a hand and help me figure out if that is indeed baby kicking, that would great.

It feels like fluttering (and is definitely not my imagination) and it's on the right side of my belly. Heehee It tickles.

HI AHHHH THE FIRST KICK IS SPECIAL........JUST U WAIT TILL ITS HARD AND BIG KICKS........IS IT U FIRST.XXXXI HAVE 4 AND I REMBER EVERY BIT OF THE 9MONTHS WHILE THEY WERE INSIDE.......

LUV AXTELL1080.XXXXXX

I love mama chatter, keep on talking 'bout it, Ocean!

I LOVED reading and singing to Ivan when he was still in my tummy. It's so cool that they are aware of your voice and everything in there.

Don't stop talking!!! Tell how ur doing every day!!! This is your baby. A miracle. The most important thing ever! Don't ever feel sorry for talking about it.. Allow yourself to enjoy this wonderful moment in your life. So Keep Us Posted!!! :wub:

Oh, and please please please, go get some professional photography done of you preggers. You may feel "phat" now but you will regret it if you don't have SOMEONE take pics of you with your gorgeous goddess radiance carrying new life. there is nothing else like that glow, nothing else like that physique. so document it for all posterity!!!

just sayin', please take it with the love intended.

cat

Definitely keep sharing Ocean! The first flutters are my favorite time of being pregnant! Its when I am finally getting over being sick all day long for over four months, yet before I get to be huge and get body issues! I would just lay down with my hands over my tummy... just feeling the little flutters! I could do that for hours, every time made me feel like I just got tickled by an angel.

Lol, cat! I always get really bad body issues when I am pregnant because I gain tons and tons of weight, but you are so right. I can't stand having the pictures taken, but the ones I have are actually some of my favorite pictures ever of myself.

xxx Congratulations, enjoy the whole experience!

I don't have much problem with gaining weight. Well, I might in the summer because it will be hot, but it's never really been an issue for me. No, the reason I'm a bit hesitant of taking pictures are the black circles under my eyes. :P But those will probably stay for awhile...

I don't know what we're having yet, but we'll find out if we can. I'm guessing it's a boy.

I don't have much problem with gaining weight. Well, I might in the summer because it will be hot, but it's never really been an issue for me. No, the reason I'm a bit hesitant of taking pictures are the black circles under my eyes. :P But those will probably stay for awhile...

I don't know what we're having yet, but we'll find out if we can. I'm guessing it's a boy.

HEY THERE HUNNIE BELEAVE ME THEM BLACK CIRCLES WILL BE THERE FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER 3YRS BUT HEY THEY ARE WORTH IT WHEN U HOLDING THAT BUNDEL OF JOY IN YOUR ARMS U WILL SOON 4GET....ALL THE BEST.XXXXXDO U HAVE MUCH SICKNESS?

Archived