Mental Health Forums

Hi And Sorry........

axtell1080

:( HI EVERYONE LOOK IM SORRY IF IVE UPSET ANYONE BY WRITING IN CAPS BUT ITS A PART OF WHO I AM I JUST CANT DO IT ANY OTHER WAY IM REALY SORRY....... :(

I JOINED ABOUT 3 OR 4 WEEKS AGO AT FIRST I WAS REALY LIKING THIS FORUM BUT NOW I FEEL LIKE I ANT FITING IN AND IVE DONE SUMFIN WRONG......

ALL I WANTED WAS TO MAKE FRIENDS AND UNDERSTAND THAT IM NOT THE ONLY ONE OUT THERE WITH MY ILLNESSES....... :( IVE NOT DONE MANY BLOGS COS I ANT VERY GOOD AT LONG WORDINGS AND I CANT SPELL TO SAVE MY LIFE........ :( SORRY THATS JUST ANOTHER PART OF ME.......SO IM SORRY IF IVE UPSET ANYONE I HATE THE THOUGHT THAT I MAY OF UPSET PEOPLE.......

HOPE THAT IM STILL WELCOME ON HERE............ :( XXXXXXXXXXX

Babe, you are more than welcome on here. We have chatted many times and, yes, it hurts my eyes to read the caps all the time but if that is the only way you can do it then you just carry on and I'll try my best to be there for you. xxx

Hi axtell,

I like you,i know we have only chatted briefly,the caps don't bother me at all,why do you feel that you don't fit in anymore?

xxx

I second Roses. Caps bother me, it makes me defensive and feel the person is yelling at me. But, since you explained it, go right ahead! We're not going to not support you because of that. You are just as deserving of everything on here as everyone else. You have said many very nice things to people and are very welcome here. Don't worry that we are all judging you, just try to make yourself at home.

xxx

HI SAMMY JUST THAT IVE HAD SOME NASTY COMMENTS FROM PEOLE ON SUM MY BLOGS OR REPLYS........THERE ARE VERY NICE PEOPLE HERE TOO........BUT IT DAMPENS YOUR MOOD WHEN U HAVE NASTY COMENTS ESPECIALY WHEN U IN A LOW MOOD USELF AND U DONT NEED THE LIKES OF PEOPLE MAKING U FEEL WORSE..... :wacko: I JUST FEEL SO SHIT BOUT COMING ON HERE SOME DAYS COS I DONT NO HOW IM GOING BE TREATED........ITS SAD COS I REALY USE TO LIKE SPENDING MY EVENINGS ON HERE.......XXXXXXXXXX

Babe, you are more than welcome on here. We have chatted many times and, yes, it hurts my eyes to read the caps all the time but if that is the only way you can do it then you just carry on and I'll try my best to be there for you. xxx

:( THANKS..........SORRY I HAVE TRIED CHANGING THERE WAY I RIGHT BUT I JUST CANT DO IT........REALY SORRY.........XXXXXXXX

If you get any rude or abusive replies or pm's please send in a ticket so that we can deal with the people involved. Try not to reply to them or get in an argument as this makes it harder for us to help you.

I hope you'll stay with us and feel at home here.

Maybe for those that don't know that you're not shouting at them by using caps you could put something about it in your signature? You don't have to it's just an idea that might help some.

I second Roses. Caps bother me, it makes me defensive and feel the person is yelling at me. But, since you explained it, go right ahead! We're not going to not support you because of that. You are just as deserving of everything on here as everyone else. You have said many very nice things to people and are very welcome here. Don't worry that we are all judging you, just try to make yourself at home.

xxx

IM SORRY.........I PROMISE I ANT YELLING :( .............

Hi axtell,

I like you,i know we have only chatted briefly,the caps don't bother me at all,why do you feel that you don't fit in anymore?

xxx

THANKS....... :( LATELY IVE JUST HAD A FEW NASTY COMENTS ON SOME THINGS NOT THE CAPS THING....... :( JUST SOME PEOPLE CAN BE SO CRULE THEY SHOULDENT BE ALLOWED ON HERE.XXXXXXX :(

Please don't feel you have to apologise to me as you done nothing wrong. As I said, I am here for you and it doesn't matter if it is 20 point, bold, italic, flashing bloody text I would read it just so I could try and perhaps say that one thing that makes a difference to your life. Don't ever lose faith. xxx

Please don't feel you have to apologise to me as you done nothing wrong. As I said, I am here for you and it doesn't matter if it is 20 point, bold, italic, flashing bloody text I would read it just so I could try and perhaps say that one thing that makes a difference to your life. Don't ever lose faith. xxx

THANKS...... :( XXX I JUST FEEL VERY DEFLATED AT THE MO.XX :(

If you get any rude or abusive replies or pm's please send in a ticket so that we can deal with the people involved. Try not to reply to them or get in an argument as this makes it harder for us to help you.

I hope you'll stay with us and feel at home here.

Maybe for those that don't know that you're not shouting at them by using caps you could put something about it in your signature? You don't have to it's just an idea that might help some.

OK I TRY IM STILL NEW AND TRYING LEARN HOW TO DO ALL THESE THINGS :( XXXXX

I'm sorry you are feeling deflated at the moment. Is there anything you can do to try and cheer you up a bit? How about a nice relaxing bath? Or listen to some favourite music. Yo ucould try writing in a diary or writing some poems and posting them on here? Do you draw or paint? I got into card making a few years ago and that is a fascinating art. There's your normal cards with stick-ons and then you got quilling and tea-bag folding and lots of other ones and it's so easy and useful and it passes time. Sometimes I take my folder of stuff down te day centre with me and make cards for the people there. I like sticking all the sequins and things on and doing glitter with a glue pen as it can be so intricate. But that's me, sorry I'm rambling. Find something that works for you and own it, it'll help you through. xxx

I'm sorry you are feeling deflated at the moment. Is there anything you can do to try and cheer you up a bit? How about a nice relaxing bath? Or listen to some favourite music. Yo ucould try writing in a diary or writing some poems and posting them on here? Do you draw or paint? I got into card making a few years ago and that is a fascinating art. There's your normal cards with stick-ons and then you got quilling and tea-bag folding and lots of other ones and it's so easy and useful and it passes time. Sometimes I take my folder of stuff down te day centre with me and make cards for the people there. I like sticking all the sequins and things on and doing glitter with a glue pen as it can be so intricate. But that's me, sorry I'm rambling. Find something that works for you and own it, it'll help you through. xxx

THERES NOING MORE THAN A BATH ID LIKE BUT MY BLOODY HOT TAP IS BROKEN!!!WAITNG 4 COUNCIL TO FIX BE LIKE WAIT TO WIN THE LOTTERY!!!YER IM LISTENING TO MUSIC AT MO THAT HELPS SOMETIMES...I HAVE NO TIME FOR ANY THING AT MO COS IN BLOODY THEROPY 4TIMES AWEEK....IM SHATTERD WITH IT ALL AND NOW WAT WITH BEING A SINGLE MUM AND TRING FIND CHILD CARE WHILE I GO IS SO STRESSFUL AT MO SORRY IM RAMBLING NOW...... :( XXXX

You ramble away honey. I understand. I have been on my own with my kids and it is hard. Sorry your hot tap is broken. That's a bummer. Can you boil kettle or would it take too long? Or get a hose from sink tap to bath? Listen to me coming up with plans. Hmm.... the plan is this.... feel like an evil genius *snigger*

Anyways, hope you have a good night. What therapy are you having 4 x a week? I probably asked you this before but I am a bit forgetful sorry. Do you feel it's helping? It seems a bit intense. xxx

You ramble away honey. I understand. I have been on my own with my kids and it is hard. Sorry your hot tap is broken. That's a bummer. Can you boil kettle or would it take too long? Or get a hose from sink tap to bath? Listen to me coming up with plans. Hmm.... the plan is this.... feel like an evil genius *snigger*

Anyways, hope you have a good night. What therapy are you having 4 x a week? I probably asked you this before but I am a bit forgetful sorry. Do you feel it's helping? It seems a bit intense. xxx

INTENSE IT IS BUT I NEED IT COS IVE NEVER DELT WITH ANY MY PAST I WANTED IT ALL TOGETHER COS I HATE DOING THINGS SLOW SO I WANT IT OVER AND DONE WITH ASP.....TUESDAY IA MARRIDGE COUNSELLING,WEDSDAYS ARE MY OWN COUNSELLING AND THURDAY AND FRIDAY IS GROUP THEROPY....ITS BLOODY HARD WORK.......AND IVE BEEN A SINGLE PARENT BEFOR BUT THIS TIME IM SUFFERING WITH MENTAL HEALTH AND ON MEDS SO ITS BLOODY HARD COS MY MOODS GO FROM ONE EXTREAM TO ANOTHER AND I JUST CANT GET TO GRIPS WITH IT HUN.... :( I WOULD BE THERE ALL DAY WAITING FOR MY BATH TO FILL UP LOL.XXXEGNOR ME IM JUST HAVING SHIT DAY.........GOT A POORLY DAUGHTER THROWING UP EVERY WERE AND BEEN RUNNING AROUND WITH CHILD CARE 4 ALL MY APPOINTMENTS I JUST LETING EVERYTHING GET ON TOP OF ME..........SORRY.XXXXX :(

Please don't be sorry Axtell, you are wonderful and worthy. Believe in yourself and you can make anything happen. I believe in you. Be strong, you can do it! xxxxx

Please don't be sorry Axtell, you are wonderful and worthy. Believe in yourself and you can make anything happen. I believe in you. Be strong, you can do it! xxxxx

:(:(:(:(:(:( XX

i have known people who could only write in tiny fonts, its who you are and theres nothing wrong with that. im sorry you are going through so much and i can understand the wanting to get it all done at once and it must be so draining. i hope your daughter is better soon i guess it would be one less thing to cope with. dont apologize for struggling, it is a lot to deal with.

:bigarmhug[1]:

xxx

Hi and welcome axtell

You are more than welcome here. We have not yet had the pleasure in chattin but hope to do so soon. Be warned though that I can talk the hind legs off a donkey eeeeee awwwwww :lol:

You be who you want to be and way you want to be, you will be accpeted no matter what.

Take Care

Leslie x

From what I've read, you're a nice person. I'm sorry I probably won't read many of your posts. The all caps does make my head hurt. But that my head's fault, not yours. :)

Archived